Rivals limit broken

Hallo Generation Zero,

Platform: PC

Description: I have played for over 800 hours and have over 45,000 killed robots and it has made me have / had max rivals on the map. Now to the bug, I have talked to a lot of people about how many rivals you can have in one zone, and everyone is sad that you can only have 8 per zone.
4 days ago I broke that rule and had 12 rivals on Farmland only, after destroying 2 because I thought it was strange behavior of the game so I took a picture when I have 10, see picture.
How it all happened was like this: I had max rivals on the whole map without reaper. For a long time I wanted a reaper on farmland but did not think about what I had for score or level so I ran around and destroyed robots only. After playing for a few hours, I checked the map and saw that I had more than 8 rivals on Farmland. thought this was strange. And it was strange, Farmland took other rivals from other zones to farmland and who had lvl 4, did not even get a message that more rivals came to the zone they were just there. When I then checked other zones it was a chaos, suddenly every other zone had less score and level even though I had several rivals there.

Steps To Reproduce:
I reinstalled the game because the game stopped working when the game started, but got the game started after reinstallation. But it did not help. still had 10 rivals on Farmland. So I had to destroy all the rivals on the map except on farmland and on himfjäl. So now I’m running a theory Test to see how many rivals I can get in a zone.Have run several theories since the game came out, on the game/ in the game play.
Images / Videos:

Host or Client:
Single player

Players in your game:
Specifications:
Win10 Pro, Cpu: 3.2 4 core, Memory: 16gb, Geforce 970GTX 4 GB, SSD hdd 250gb, 100/100 Fiber.

Sorry for writing so much, this is my first time and want to do it as well as possible. Hope you understand, have a nice day.

Flappy

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Rivals are all over the place, outside of their region (post Nov. 2020 update)