Robot requests for GenZ

A movie aswell? Don’t know it.

Star Trek TNG and Star Trek Voyager.
Main and worst enemies of the Borg.

Now, one of these races might have figured to erase life from their battlefield before commencing their war with the other species, so they would have no interference of humans (and other life forms).
Just maybe they collected all bodies (human and animal alike, there is no life there) to feed The Red Weed (War of the Worlds, book, H.G. Wells, 1897)…

Xog.

PS: merely saying, everything CAN be explained if you like. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Xogroroth

Oh, that species 8472 … right :wink:

Hey… here is an idea:

Maybe not the Sweedish Army, but one of both Alien species from your suggestion has choosen the island as a testing facility. To see what impact the human world has on their technologies performance and also to use our own human technology since they want to make earth a homebase of their own in order the be closer to the other alien race so they can spy on them before unleashing war on them.
(The 13nd Law of Combat: The use of Spies - The Art of War / Sun Tzu - approx. 496 B.C.)

Or this one is good aswell:
Alien race 1 has put technology of Alien race 2 on our little Island to make Humans believe that Alien race 2 is responsible for the disaster in Sweeden so that the Humans take the sides of Alien race 1 and help them combat the unsuspecting Alien race 2.
(Devide and Conquer / Divide et impera - Philippus II of Macedonia - 382 B.C. - 336 B.C.
A technique used by Julius Cesar to invade countries like mine in 58 B.C and
described in his book “De Bello Gallico”.)

As you say, everything can be explained if one likes :crazy_face:

Very refreshing to see such a nice and interesting discussion on the game’s story! Thank you for sharing your ideas on the reason why these - clearly Swedish made - machines went on a killing spree.

1 Like

@edhor note this all is completely nonsense, when you enter the game.
All these ideas are ADD-ON ideas/suggestions, every idea is “worked out”/“explained”/motivated.
Yes.
But these do NOT (yet) (probably never) apply to the game.
It’s merely 2 complete idiots (well, mainly in here, being it @Moonmists and @myself, lol) having a complete mental breakdown. XD

I am however pleased, you enjoyed the read, my friend. :slight_smile:

Xog.

1 Like

@Xogroroth I think it’s rare that a game captures the imagination of its players in a way that these kinds of discussions arise - only goes to show that the game settings, the environment, and the enemies work for some of us (and hopefully will be expanded upon by the devs down the line as well). :wink:

I am sure it will be further developed.
But where it goes to… one cannot say.

For all we know: one computer was transported, got a flu virus, and went berzerk. lol

@Xogroroth

I totally agree that this is just a release valve for some creative minds and what could be possible in the game. I also totally agree that these idea’s will NEVEREVER make it into the game. The Devs have released this game alreaddy so it is clear the game is exactly the way they want it to be and complete. They will not add entire new Robot Enemy Groups,
nor will they alther the story, nor will they make other great changes as it is a finished product for them. I believe they will just focus on eliminating the bigger buggs in the game and “MAYBE” add on or 2 things that most people would like to see. Like maybe they’ll add a “SAVE” feature and maybe 1 or 2 other small tiny things that people would like to see, but other than that the game will not be altered. I’m sure. No matter how good the idea: Generation Zero 1 is a finished product already. Nontheless, nothing keeps us from being creative right Xogroroth?

About one thing I disagree though bro, why would you do something to go and call us
having a mental breakdown. That escapes my mind. Don’t worry, I don’t take this personal.
But why would you say something like this? Aren’t we just two minds who are simply discussing what could be possible in this game. What could be added. Like if there would be a sequal comming out later. Didn’t we alreaddy agree that we would just throw out no matter what Idea just so others could pick from this what they like and simply dispose of what they feel is rubbish?

Now I do not agree.
They just as well can be implemented!
I mean, the game is in a Beta state.
With 6 bot types, one can’t really believe the game is in a finished state, correct?

So, who knows, they just might go for some of our ideas!

Xog.

1 Like

Everything is possible.
And yes, they “could” be implemented.
But I still think the game itself is complete.
They are working on DLC content as we speak,
so probably the islands on the map that we can get to at the moment will
be made available later on. “Maybee” they will house new enemies.

So some ideas might slipp into that but I’m not so easybelieving/naive
as to think that our Alien/Neanderthal/Viking/Egypt … ideas will make it into the game
if this was not the plan to beginn with.

Anyway, just my opinion.

I like exchanging idea’s and I also take much pleasure
in reading other creative idea’s as to what others might think happend
or what there idea would be for GenZ part 2 …
It is nice to read creative minds :slight_smile:

DLC… means game not yet complete… :stuck_out_tongue:

And I agree, i do not think either.
Then again… miracles andsoforth.

And I do as well, brother!

Xog.

1 Like

Muhahaha, yes, that’s a way of seeing it :wink:
I agree :slight_smile:

@Xogroroth

Hey, I have some good news that I’d like to share with you Xog.
Turns out I was wrong, I have to revise my previous post about
being sure that the Devs see their products as finished and that their would be
no new enemies added to this game… So cool to find out that I was wrong.

I just saw this, you must have a look at this.
It’s from the official GZ homepage:

https://generationzero.com/en/more

Click on the fifth link in the top row. It says: The next chapter.

I didn’t know this up to now, so I’m glad to have been wrong :wink:

Myeah, sadly…
I always turn out right for some reason. :frowning:
And I’m not even kidding here.

1 Like

Hey in this case thats no bad thing Xog.
(I know, I know, … I understand you bro)
But still, IN THIS CASE it’s not a bad thing.
I’m really happy you had it right mate!
:+1::+1::+1::ok_hand:

In pure logics: no game EVER is finished, no matter what.
As finished = PERFECT.
And this just does not exist. :wink:

1 Like

True, but there is a difference:

Not finished as in not perfect (something can always be improved) is one thing.
In that point of view NO game is finished, ever.

But it’s something totally different if Devs dedicate a special site of their homepage
telling the players now alreaddy that the mean to release new enemies at some point.
And that they also are looking for (or thinking about) new fresh ideas that people can bring into the game.

I think you understand what difference I’m trying to explain.

Yes, but that too is an improvement, is it not? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You are totally right my friend.
No arguing possible. It is :wink: