Robots phase through walls

Why can robots phase through walls and doors? They can even half peak through walls. Doesn’t matter where I’m at. I’ve just had one phase through the underground floor and wall in a bunker. And it happens in safe houses as well.

I’m on Xbox 360. I don’t know if others experience this issue but it’s killling the game for me.

That’s a pretty well known bug on all platforms. We were hoping it would be fixed on the last patch, but alas it hasn’t.

Did one mission last night (can’t remember the name) where there are a bunch of machines sealed into a bunker. A pack of runners and hunters unexpectedly came phasing through the door from inside the bunker where they were supposed to be contained and messed us up. lol

1 Like

Yeah. It’s really killing the game for me because you’re forced to fight rather than hide. I’m playing solo makes it even more challenging. I think I’ll move on to another game till they get this fixed.

2 Likes

I have experienced the same thing on PS4. I think I will move on as well till they patch this and the ammo disappearing.

Hi @Maxine33,

This issue is in our internal bug database and we’ll try our best to resolve it and include a fix in a future patch.

Thank you for your patience and thanks for reporting!

1 Like

Thanks for the response! Also, just so you know, the issue occurs with all robots but most frequently with Hunters. It also occurs everywhere… bunkers, safe houses, regular houses, etc. The only place I don’t think I ever had it happen is in a church.

Thanks for looking into.

I’ve got the same on PC,the same as Maxine33 it can happen anywhere except the churches.One time I was upstairs in a house and I got jumped on and killed lol

yes its a problem especially when u use a house as a shooty place to kill hunters n shit and suddenly you turn around and there is one MAGICLY INSIDE WITH YOU when u had every door shut and just shooting through the crack in one of them. or your cowering inside a building with all locked doors while u answer the phone and die that way

Just wanted to add confirmation for this issue, by far the BIGGEST issue for me, making some things unplayable. Having numerous hunters phase through walls when I still have beginner gear makes it impossible.

This happened to me few days ago :woozy_face:

1 Like