Rockband-Posters that are in the game

I currently started to look for all Posters that we encountered in the game. With names like: Heavy Flash, Splash Freek, Whiplash, Ash of the Flesh, Hardcore Overload, and Barb Rose. There might be more, but I don’t know more names.

The problem is that even though I’ve seen these posters hundreds of times, to just find just these six will take some time.

The Heavy Flash poster I found in Tärnboda Skans in the little cottage opposite of Övertärnafyren Light House at 3711, 112.

If you find one of the others, please post the coords here and a picture would be nice.

2 Likes

Pretty sure there’s a corresponding clothing item for most of the bands too.

I think I’ve got a Hardcore Overload jacket and Barb Rose t-shirt.

1 Like

Yes, that’s right, The Band-Tee t-shirts, and that’s why I’m looking for them. :coffee:

Splash Freek. I found one in Österhallan in house upstairs at 4931, -715 But I need to find a better spot to get better picture.

(Grey house with blasted front door (4 ticks inside), Coordinates -2825, 2747)

1 Like

Ha that’s good, I just found the Barb Rose in house in Yttervik in bedroom on ground floor at 4101, 2208.

Found Whiplash in the Sorken bunker safehouse room

Poster of Ash of the Flesh In Vesslan bunker safehouse room

It looks like every bunker safehouse room has a poster.

1 Like

5 Likes

Barb Rose poster with the resistance logo painted on it.

Ash of the Machines (pic Aesyle)

1 Like

Does it mean something that WHIPLASH, BARB ROSE and ASH OF THE FLESH use the same font on their posters? :thinking:

1 Like

Don’t know. Probably not, but If you know the name of the font, it might?

Tried to use an online-tool to check the font of the pictures but had no luck. No 100% match.