Runestones - Translation, interpretation and discussion

that’s correct for comercial calculations but not for technical calculations !

1 Like

It can matter in technical calculations as well. E.g if you have lee-way of +/- 1mm then yes, you don’t need to calculate values behind comma. However, in industries where micrometers matter, you can’t disregard values behind comma (best example: CPU die manufacture, where even smaller values, nanometers, play a huge role).

It’s fun talk about math but how about we end it? :slightly_smiling_face: It’s getting quite off-topic (since i don’t see correlation between runes and mathematical values).

1 Like

I think we end this here because we going to fare from topic and brake the code of conduct, but when you give the form in Excell you will get 1989 as result. Sorry that i can‘t send you a photo from my spreadsheet because I‘m on the way with my tablet.

1 Like

You get 1989 as answer because, like you said 13/9 result in a number with an infinitely recurring decimal. All scientific calculators give this answer. Plug the whole equation in google and they give 1989 as answer. What surprises me that even when I told that this was meant as a joke, not as a real solution, it was still viewed that way by Aesyle.

2 Likes

I will take the good old “Darts” method with the solution. Place X amount of paper pieces to the ground, every paper has a letter and then you throw D20 and see how many darts you have to throw into air and every dart that lands on the paper, is the true and only solution for the puzzle.
RNG gods will decide the end result. :smiley:

3 Likes

Bah, I still prefer my preference. LMAO :wink:

1 Like

Hi,
I just found this sort of sticker thing while walking my dog, and as a firm believer in synchronicity I’d like to know what it means if it’s not gibberish. If anyone could help I’d be really grateful!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s a variation of the Vegvisir, also known as the runic / Nordic / Viking compass.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! Have a great day!

2 Likes