"Running Wild" trophy won't unlock

Where are trophies? How do I find them on xbox?

1 Like

Achievements.

Xbox has achievements

3 Likes

I am on xbox one x. I have played the game after the December patch. Both Gustafsloppet and running wild dont unlock for us. Both me and my friend have the same issue. He is on xbox one x as well. I have destroyed +100 cars with both the bat and the hammer. Ran +400 KM too.

I’m on ps4 and neither of the running wild and the ones that came before us trophies are unlocking after 100%ing all collectables and destroying 20+ vehicles with a melee weapon. 16102348633477560416665680592049
Everything is 100% but last 2 trophies still locked. Just went around and destroyed another 20 vehicles with melee to be sure but no luck.

Same issue topics merged.

//Mod

Since this isn’t in the December known issues list, I’m reporting that I also cannot unlock “Running Wild” on PC.
I was sure to count beyond 30 cars and was certain to only count individual cars and not chained off the initial explosion.

I will add though, that I only smashed up cars in the initial archipelago region, in case that matters. I have not tried an additional 20 cars elsewhere because it’s not really that much fun. You do it once, and you pretty much get the gist immediately.

Hello @SairenOne, @Paz_paradox22, @Gutsy-goddess, @Panzerwolff, @AtomicUs5000 and everyone else in this thread :wave:

Based on the information in this topic a ticket has been created for investigating and fixing this issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting! :pray:

3 Likes

Me too having same issue, it’s annoying when you want all trophy’s !

:information_source: This should get fixed with the next update!

4 Likes

Thanks for the time and effort. It still does not pop for me after the update. Even deleted my saves from everywhere and started fresh. Anyone got any idea why it doesn’t pop?

Same here, I wish there was a solution last trophy
:woozy_face:

Hey @Gutsy-goddess & @broken_insect289 :wave:

Sorry to hear that :< Have you tried destroying 20 or more cars again? It might be the case that you have to do it again post-fix for it to work, although you may already have tried that? If so, roughly estimated, how many cars have you destroyed and using what weapon?

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for flagging this! :pray:

Hi this worked for me now, it unlocked earlier this week so maybe the update fixed it ! :+1:

Good to hear, thanks for following up on this!

1 Like

On Xbox One, at 98% for achievements. Unable to get Running Wild to register.
Today had assignment where you can melee 20 cars and get crafting materials - the assignment is registering the number of cars destroyed but not the achievement.
Believe I have all missions completed to date. Using the bat to destroy cars.
Have saved and restarted, moved to different safe houses, and still at 0% progress for achievement. I know I have destroyed at least 50 cars in the last 6 months with the bat.
[on 4th character created, maxed out 3, at level 26 on 4th character]

1 Like

I know this issue is working on PlayStation, I had same issue at first, I know multiple exploded cars only count as the one you hit, anyhow I guess you know that , hope it’s fixed for you soon :+1:

Ah…the car one.

It’s picky, but here’s now I got mine.

Hit the car lightly with the Experimental Sledge, 3 times, to get a red charge state on the hammer. Jump on the roof of the car you want to smash, and charge attack down - standing on the cars roof.

This tracked perfectly for the cars every time - achievement unlocked no issues

However, there IS ongoing issues with tracking for both daily, and weekly assignments SO - it may not be you at all. I will be sure to try this one myself if it crops up at a FMTEL, appreciate the flag.

• also on Xbox if you need an Experimental Sledge