Russian Jam Factory

I have a little idea, could you devs add a jam factory. You know, the red stuff you have on pancakes and sandwiches. This is a weird request but you see, when I roleplayed Tales from The Loop with some friends we had a jam factory as a primary hideout. Two of the players, ingame name is Nicholai and Mira, was the children of the parents who owned the factory.
If you add a Jam factory to the game I would be happy!
You see, It would be so funny if we came to a town and we find a sign that says “Nicholais and Miras Fantastic Jam Factory!”. Please, it would be so freaking cool.
Oh, and I hope we can find lots of jam :wink:

Hi! Thanks for the post, looking at your suggestion (and your profile description) I just felt it’s important to clarify that we aren’t associated with Tales from the Loop in any way. Generation Zero is it’s own thing. :slight_smile:

That being said, you are sure to find plenty of interesting locations to explore and enjoy in Generation Zero, and if you wanted to add your own “non canon” role-play whilst you play that would be totally up to you, and plenty of fun I’m sure!

1 Like

Okay, too bad. But me and my friends would be extremely happy if you could add it. The jam factory from the Tales from the Loop isnt in the original story but it was a thing our Game Master added. If you cannot add a jam factory, please add eatable jam. Thanks for the respond also!
(By the way, Im totally serious about this. Im not trying to troll or joke in anyway)