Salthamn Weapon Location

Can someone help me out with a weapon location? I’ve looked at Youtube vids, forum posts, etc and cannot find a very simple one. In the town of Salthamn, it tells me there is one weapon to locate, and for the life of me I cannot find it. I’ve found the shotgun at the Salthamn IP sports fields in the truck, but the one back in the town of Salthamn is driving me crazy.

I only want the damn thing for the XP of locating all of the weapons in a given area.

Thanks in advance.

There’s a ** Möller PP on a table in the bunker, maybe that’s it?

Does anyone know where I can find a collimator aiming gun 5 * ?? One I already have but I need a second weapon. :slight_smile:

I don’t know which gun you’re referring to, but keep doing missions and you’ll come across a few different 5* weapons. You can also take down FNIX Tanks (Class 3, the black ones with red wires) which can also drop any 5*weapon type.

That’s the one. I was looking for the weapon aswell and I followed your suggestion and found it. Thank you!

The one I think everyone struggling to find is this one …In Salthamn …Turn right out of bunker/safehouse go to 1944.189,3084.347…you’ll need lock picks on side of house is scaffolding follow your way up its inside… the other two are already covered here in forum, …shotgun in truck and M/46"kpist"SMG is in hut directly behind truck turn around after getting shotgun walk into woods but pine trees you’ll need key or lock pick 1672.396,3267.047

Originally collected the Moller PP from next to the chess board when there was only 1 weapon there

Now it’s 3 total - and after obtaining the rifle, shotgun, and kpist - it is still showing as 2/3

Same discussion topics merged.

//Mod

I was having the same issue and just checked every house. It’s at the house next to the docks with the huge walker down in the yard it will be in a room under the stair and if that’s not where it is then it may be in the garage

Many thanks for the follow up @Ohjakin

I can confirm I now have a 100% complete map ( minus the DLC of course ):cry: