Schematic sorting

Right now schematics show up in the order they are collected. There is no differentiation between found world spawned ones and ones collected off corpses.

This creates a bit of a catch-22 as you are trying to go through the fandom lists and collect all of them. Without an order you can not figure out which ones you have not picked up.

Though for a fan request the quick and dirty method of adding them was good.

The request is a bit of a coding bear, but I am not sure how much coding would be needed to add the differentiation.

Plus the blueprints are rare spawns making it difficult to make a specific suit without boat loads of grinding. Some grinding is ok, but if you add too too much you make things a bit of a turn off, however, a balance has to be achieved. I would put this game in leagues with final fantasy in terms of item grinding and location searches, but careful balance must occur…

6 Likes

Yeah the hap hazard order they appear in now messes with my sense of order, I want to rearrange them but cannot

3 Likes

Agreed. Only a small point but it also annoys me that I cannot put them in order.

3 Likes

+1 please, it’s painful to try and make use of it.

2 Likes

+1 please clean this up and don’t make me post screenshots of how insanely messy it currently is.