Schematic Tree is that a Bug in? (can't buy upgrade)

Thanks for your reply!

Unfortunately I don’t think I can use it because the bullet resistance schematics are all at the top of the tree. Maybe I need to buy all the schematics I can, then maybe it’ll open up the others?

And as for the second issue I have, I really don’t see any solution other than a patch. The Devs are going to have to fix this in the next update, or give a bit more info on how this works.

Thanks for trying to help! :+1:

UPDATE - I have tested some things out - including in the Shoes schematics tree. I have 4/5 on every schematic apart from camoflauge shoes, where I have 5/5. Now I cannot buy any new schematics in that tree, even with the right amount of point. I cannot progress any further in the schematics and I have no way to get the 5* shoe schematics. This really needs to be fixed.

Platform: PC - Steam

Description: With the new schematic point tree there appears to be some issues with previously acquired schematics.

For instance, the Athletic Shoes 3 Crown upgrade requires 16 thread, 8 aluminum, 4 schematic points and the 2 Crown Athletic Shoes. For some reason the 2 Crown Athletic Shoes shows as me having 0.

Now if I open up my Apparel Crafting I see that I have Athletic Shoes 1 and 3 Crown but that is all. As I have the higher level it appears I can no longer unlock level 2 and thus that group is soft locked for ever upgrading further.

I have other schematics with the same issue but as Athletic Shoe is a unique shoe schematic it seemed the easiest to point out.

Steps To Reproduce: Have a profile from before Schematic Tree update with a level 1 schematic and a level 3 schematic but no level 2.

Images / Videos:

Host or Client: Single Player

Players in your game: 1

The issue is when you have holes in your schematic chain, you can’t fill them with the new buy tree. I’m missing, say, Rank 3 Bullet Resistant Shirt, but I have rank 1, 2, 4 and 5, it won’t let me buy 3, but it tells me I have 4/5 recipes and the last one will cost 10 points, but having more than 10, I can’t buy it. And I can’t buy any of the other recipes where I’m missing one and it isn’t 5.

There, we now have a collection thread covering the issue.

//Mod

1 Like

Platform: PC - Steam

I too have this bug.

In my case it is both due to the “holes” in the schematics.
Also in one case I have 1-4 star but still cant unlock the 5th.

ok so its an everyones bug because i also have that. i thought that you need to get gold from robots because it was to easy to get other shcematics. its looked like an bug for me so i guess its an bug.

Just read in another topic about the UI saying you have all materials needed but still cant craft the item.

Have anyone tried to carry the materials needed and then crafting the clothing upgrade?

Tried again, this time I put the resources in my inventory but still not possible to buy the schematics where I have all previous levels of the schematic.

I hope the devs take a good look at this bug!

A hand full of the appeal schematics won’t allow me to unlock them. I don’t if I’m missing something, or it’s buggy. If anyone has any idea let me know

Known issue. Should hopefully be addressed in the upcoming patch.

Moved to main topic covering the issue.

The bug with unlockable schematics will get fixed with the next update.

//Mod

1 Like

**Platform:**xbox one

Description: I have the necessary schematics points for complete the max clothes ( 5/5) but it stop at 4/5 and I can use only for the other specif perk ( like noise and not bullet armor ) . Why ?

Steps To Reproduce:

Images / Videos:

**Host or Client:**host

Players in your game: one

Specifications:

It’s announced to get fixed with the upcoming update (on tuesday).

Moved to topic covering the issue.

//Mod

@Zesiir Question for you. Do you know if the issue of being locked out of advancing in clothing is being looked at? Just wondering because I am still unable to buy 3c and 4c on some of mine even after updating, and they unlocked 5c this update.

Closing this thread, and adhering to this newer one instead.

I don’t think anyone was aware of it being an issue until now, @TRU3_D4RK_0NE.
I’ll make sure it gets some attention. :+1:

//Mod