Schematics - Fixed Locations

Nice job mate, But 1 adjustment vesslan bunker is 1529,3807 not -1529 but still great work keep it up :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi everyone, does anyone remember exactly where this shirt is located? (Hjortqvarns Sågverk (2697, -1237)).
I have tried several times but have not been able to find it.
It’s the only one I’m missing from the list.
Thank you all and congratulations for the excellent work :+1:

Right at the center of Hjortqvarns Sågverk is a building with blue doors on the east side.

Get inside :wink:

1 Like
Screens with exact co-ords (click here to view)

Though, above list is nice and all but not all co-ords are accurate. E.g Hageboda 632, 4323 is in the middle of the sea while the right co-ords are 629, -4325.

1 Like

Thank you very much :+1:

3 Likes

In fact, two in total had coordinates that were wrong. Hjortqvarn is fine in my game but I know coordinates can differ from system to system at least. Hence why I also typed the location.

Location Coordinates Schematic Type Class Effect Percent
Beredskapsförråd 119 (1449, -571) Fireproofed shoes Shoes Fireproofed Fire resistance 1
Beredskapsförråd 123 (-3953, -621) Bullet-resistant pants Pants Bullet Bullet resistance 1
Bridge by Stenmyra (-1350, -4938) Stealthy jacket Jacket Stealthy Noise reduction 1
Camp Safehouse (954, -2566) Athletic pants Pants Athletic Jump boost 2
F23 Överby Air Base (-380, 938) Bullet-resistant shirt Shirt Bullet Bullet resistance 1
Hageboda (632, -4323) Bullet-resistant shoes Shoes Bullet Bullet resistance 1
Hjortqvarns Sågverk (2697, -1237) Blast-resistant shirt Shirt Blast Explosion resistance 1
Iboholmen (3609, 2325) Bullet-resistant jacket Jacket Bullet Bullet resistance 1
Karl-Erik Lighthouse (-2886, -3707) Camouflage shoes Shoes Camouflage Visibility reduction 1
Lilla Hammarnäs (-1123, -2445) Stealthy pants Pants Stealthy Noise reduction 1
Lysehamn (-5080, 4573) Camouflage jacket Jacket Camouflage Visibility reduction 1
Närkudden (-5336, 696) Fireproofed jacket Jacket Fireproofed Fire resistance 1
Rusaberget (-2952, 1269) Camouflage shirt Shirt Camouflage Visibility reduction 1
Sandbo Farm (-2383, 1358) Blast-resistant jacket Jacket Blast Explosion resistance 1
Savered Radar Mast (-3681, 2726) Fireproofed pants Pants Fireproofed Fire resistance 1
Skarven Bunker (-106, 3064) Athletic shoes Shoes Athletic Jump boost 1
Skvadern Bunker (-1469, -3168) Fireproofed shirt Shirt Fireproofed Fire resistance 1
Småbåtshamnen (-2649, 3606) Stealthy shoes Shoes Stealthy Noise reduction 1
St. Anna Church (1629, -3367) Camouflage pants Pants Camouflage Visibility reduction 1
Stenudden Lighthouse (1921, 4668) Stealthy shirt Shirt Stealthy Noise reduction 1
Vesslan Bunker (1529, 3807) Blast-resistant pants Pants Blast Explosion resistance 1
Östervik (Tornberget) (1022, 397) Blast-resistant shoes Shoes Blast Explosion resistance 1
Österviks industriområde (617,-530) Padded shoes Shoes Padded Fall resistance 3
9 Likes

It’s not about the system but instead resolution used. 1080p has it’s co-ords right but if you use ultra-wide reso, co-ords go off. That’s why i’ve screenshotted every schem i found, to make it easier to locate them even when co-ords differ. :slightly_smiling_face:

That should be looked into tbh, quite weird if they are tied to the resolution.

I went and took pennywise’s Chart and made a google spreadsheet. Feel free to copy for personal use.

4 Likes

Haha, I had to move the box go get it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sometimes it’s tricky, found it by accident while I was looting and exactly like in your pic the box was standing on it.
And it’s not the only one! Had one more but can’t remember exact location but think it was one of those in a lighthouse that also was below a box.

The location of loot bags/boxes is individual while the amount of loot bags/boxes within the POI is more-or-less the same for all players.

For example, i don’t have any loot box on the table at that schem’s loc;

Few screens (click here to view)

these are clothes …i need the paper blueprint schematics for shoes and pants i found jackets and shirts at 2 churches on the crafting table …someone any ideas please

All known schematics locations are written in black and white in pennywise’s reply.

Are you asking from us to teach you how to read? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

What is rude, is flooding the forum with new topics asking the same question over and over again, without ever bothering to use the forum search.

As far as the teaching lesson, i don’t mind it and here it goes:

In the pennywise’s reply, for example there is Fireproofed Shoes, located in Beredskapsförråd 119 (1449, -571).
That isn’t a clothing item. In fact, there is no clothing item in game that has fixed spawn location. Instead it is the schematic for shoes, giving shoes 1% fire resistance.

Screenshots as well:

That goes with every other item in the list. They all are schematics (paper blueprints), not actual clothing items.
Do you understand it now? :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

cant get clearer than that

3 Likes

Anyone on PC had success in picking up the Atheltic Pants at Camp safehouse? (954,-2566)
I can’t pick it up no matter how hard I try and which angle I’m approaching from.

Angle on which i picked it up on PC (click here to view)

Thanks, that worked. It may appear it was the only angle I didn’t hit, although I circled it many times! :wink:

1 Like

Completed almost all the tiers for killing Bots and never had one drop.