Schematics points bug

Platform: PC - Steam

Description: I’ve been playing on the same character for 2 years now, and only now have I seen this weird schematic points bug, where in the first image I apparently have some max points value. However, accessing inventory is shown to be -45 points, not allowing me to purchase more schematics. However, I am pretty sure before all of this a few minutes prior I had 12 points. I was wondering if this is a rare/fixable bug, I hope it is not permanent and would require a reset as I do not want to lose all the work I’ve done for this character.

Steps To Reproduce: Go in the game, kill a rival boss, get the max points glitch as shown in the first image, look in the schematics tab in inventory, and see -schematic points.

Host or Client: I am the host.

Players in your game: 1

Specifications: (Though hardly believe this would be a specs issue) GTX 3070, Ryzen 5900, 32gb DDR4 3200, 2TB SSD, 500gb SSD, 1TB SSD, 750W, ROG Strix B550F Gaming MB.

1 Like

It has reported before a few times.
As far as I read, it only happened once and then you can gather them normally to become able again to craft. Confirmation needed.

I’m sure the devs already are aware of this bug and will fix it with one of the next updates.

Platform:Xbox one

Description:when I kill a rival it says I have millions it billions of points but I can’t craft in the menu it says I have 2 points but I can’t use them

Steps To Reproduce:I have no clue I just redownloaded and it was like this

Images / Videos:

Host or Client:was just on a solo world

Players in your game:just me

Specifications:Xbox one s

Moved to thread covering the issue.

//Mod

Until its been fixed you will need to destroy the number of rivals equivalent to the number of negative points you own, for them to get positive, pretty straightforward, just in case you or someone else is confused.