Semla is good! Semla works šŸ˜Š

I stocked 20.
Who wants a Semla? always crunchy !
1 Semla per yellow weapon!
Come get yours before theyĀ“re out!

Note: I miss finding Semla too :confused: .

2 Likes

Obviously and i wished they added more things that reacted as fast as semla

1 Like

I managed to stock 200 of them in my plundra, now my guy will go out like Adolf Fredrick :joy:

3 Likes

But @tene, it only took him seven ā€¦ if I got it right from the stream. And a few bottles of Champagne of course :wink:

1 Like

Ah dang iā€™m not even gunna make it through like 4% of my supplies then :sweat_smile: Maybe i over stockedā€¦ Btw champagne DLC when devs? :laughing:

2 Likes

I have a better idea - moonshiners DLC.

We gather parts, like large fuel cells, copper piping, etc. from machines. All parts have quality ratings like weapons - from :crown: to :crown::crown::crown::crown::crown: (it will have an impact on quality of the end product). It would require also to harvest corn, potatoes, or some fruits.

The final product could be consumed, with some sort of side effects, or traded with NPCā€™s for Semlas, or other stuffā€¦ like clothing.

1 Like

That idea would merit raising the GZā€™s PEGI rating from the current PG12 to at least PG16, if not more. And i donā€™t think Paul is willing to do that just because of one item, if ever at all.

i was hoping to stash away a full stack but only managed to save 9

I ate one. Felt sick.

ā€¦ and you live in France, you say? How do you feel when you eat a BĆ»che de NoĆ«l???

Thereā€™s way too much chocolate in France - just everywhere. You canā€™t buy Frosties - itā€™s all chocolate for breakfast. Cakes are chocolate; pudding on the other hand is apple. All of it. No pastry has something other than chocolate or apple - oh, okay, creme fraiche and lardons. No pies. No proper cream cakes. No proper custard. Food is way limited compared to England, and they think they are still top! I smile and bite my tongueā€¦ A half decent country pub has more variety (and way better food) than any restaurant here in France that I have so far been into. I would make an exception for the Bouillabaisse I had in a restaurant in Paris. But thatā€™s one meal - I am disappointed weekly.

I love cream cakes - it was just an opportunity not to be missed. You know what a problem I have with temptation to stir upā€¦!

1 Like

I once had a Spotted Dick at the Devonshire Dumpling. Forgive me for not being too excited about British pudding :rofl:

1 Like

Oh, Spotted Dick! I dream of Spotted Dick, and custard. Oh (weeps softly). Canā€™t even buy suet, so canā€™t even make it. I could get someone to send me a Red Cross Parcel, with Spotted Dick, Toad-in-the-Hole, Steak and Ale Pie, Treacle Pudding, Steak and Kidney Pudding. (drops his head and cries spattered tears, like a Russian drinking vodka in a Paris cafĆ©ā€¦)

I already have to get friends to send me a Christmas Pudding every yearā€¦

2 Likes

You British are crazy ā€¦ :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I want you to look at that comment again, next to your Id pic!! Thereā€™s a bonky at both endsā€¦

2 Likes

There always is, @Bootie, there always is :joy:

2 Likes

Alright, I think thatā€™s enough fun for this thread :slight_smile:

Since weā€™re getting off topic and weā€™ve gotten a lot of feedback for the Semla, iā€™m closing the thread. Thank you all for participating!

Thanks!
boston_51

2 Likes