Semla is good! Semla works 😊

Just had my first semla! Thank you, guys, this is soooo cool and really good fun :smile: I’m not posting a picture because you players should have the pleasure of finding one yourself. But a kitchen would be a good place to look for one. Just remember that it is not enough to pick it up. You’ll need to have your cake and eat it too :joy::+1:

PS. My health was 100% so I had to throw myself from a cliff to get injured. Obviously the cake eased the pain, and I got better. Instantly, by the way, not slowly as I might have expected.

6 Likes

I think they potentially heal faster than the advanced medkits! Gunna have to pull out the old stop watch for this one.
I’d say February’s update is a smashing success in my books :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Agree, @tene, my first impression is really good too. The first 10-20 seconds my graphics acted a bit weird on Xbox One S, but it returned to normal and things look fine again. Probably an initialization thing.

I hope the devs will consider making the semla thing permanent (perhaps use chocolate bars or something else instead). Eating or drinking something should restore a few HP as we have discussed before. The only thing I would like to change is, that it shouldn’t go through the inventory but work instantly when picked up. But that is just a detail.

5 Likes

Yeah man same for me on PS4 it was a little laggy in the first minute or so, but then smoothed up and outside of big cities is pretty much lag free! :grin:

Can definitely agree that seeing a food source as a permanent thing in game would be really beneficial, again just like in my medkits in houses post; this makes houses genuinely fun to go into, look for the kitchen and raid the semla (or chocolate bars or what have you) I wouldn’t mind too if we could find these foody items actually inside the fridges, if possible :slight_smile: Either as you say, healing upon pick up, or as an item in the inventory it would be a very welcome addition to GZ as a whole!

4 Likes

The cake did nothing when i ate it , and since update now my character moves and looks all on its own , i breathe on pad and it moves , did anybody adjust deadzones ? Now its worse , and i have many pads same reaction from all , the Deadzones are way to sensitive , and i have asked in bug reports and directly to a Dev a while back and nothing , but hey have a cake instead :rofl::+1:

Only cherry bakewells work on Brits :cake::grin:

You’re sure that your Health wasn’t already at 100%?

Edit: Sorry, you already answered that in another thread.

2 Likes

What do you want with the Semla? I can not make was with this thing, i can not eating it also

@Scorpion197412, when you pick it up, it goes into your inventory. From there you use it just the same way as a medkit.

@Scorpion197412 maybe your health is at 100%?

Using Semla lacks one thing - the sound of consumption followed by MMMMMmmmmmm

5 Likes

That is weird … when you pick it up, it ends up in your inventory, right? Then you should be able to put it in one of the four slots for quick access in the inventory. Then you select that particular slot from the keyboard/controller hot-key. Then it should end up in your hand. And then … press the fire button! Delicious! Hope it works for you :wink:

yes sorry it was right, my health was by 100%

1 Like

But @0L0, it does come with a sound! My tummy starts to rumble! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I just wonder if eating too many will make my currently fit chick more “round around the edges”?

5 Likes

Skip “fast travel” and run instead :running_man:‍♂:+1:

5 Likes

Hmmm Bakewells your right :moon_cake: Brit cakes , now i have to go and get some i can taste them cheers for that @IanForce :grin:

1 Like

I reloaded my game to check that all 47 rivals were still there , and they were :grin: . Then i Ate a cake and it worked :+1: , unfortunately i find the update has messed with the sensitivity of the Dual sticks and for proof watch @tene new youtube Genzero February update video and see how Tene’s cursor moves Left on its own when he was Eating the cakes , and there you go ‘’ Proof in the Pudding ‘’ so to say . Aye cheers :upside_down_face::moon_cake::joy:

@TherotcoD, you’re supposed to get rid of the Rivals, not collect them. Unless, of course, your plan is to to get them all together and do your science on them. I think I saw a challenge called “Do 50 rivals in one Bang!” :joy:

1 Like

You Understand :+1: Science has to get done and so i am collecting all of them and then i will invite players to Lure them with radios and sparkles to there Collective Doom , That’s the plan but then you already knew this :rofl:

2 Likes

A bit of consumer information:

I went to Salthamn, semla paradise, and collected buns from the kitchens. You can stock 20 semla into one inventory slot. My character is now carrying 21 semla buns and he is as happy as an alligator in a swimming pool. But isn’t it hard to carry all these delicate cream buns in your backpack, you might ask? No, not at all :wink:

4 Likes

I’m out of semla :cry:

3 Likes