Dammsugare - March 7th

Based on the unconditional success with the Semla event I just want to remind the Devs that the official Dammsugare day is exactly one month from now. Just about time to get started with coding … eh, baking, that is :blush:

And for those of you who don’t speak Swedish: “Dammsugare” does not translate to “Damned Sucker”.

1 Like

And English version for those who dont speak Swedish.

1 Like

I’ve seen those in the game at several spots. Though, not sure why every pastry should get it’s own event. :thinking: But if i’d get to pick, i’d pick cinnamon rolls (love those :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:).

1 Like

There are indeed plenty of Dammsugare in the game already (especially on Himfjall) but you can’t pick them up and eat them. That tiny detail makes all the difference :blush:

I love Swedish cinnamon rolls too. I haven’t yet decided whether I like Ikea’s Kafferep or Pågen’s Gifflar better. Oh, Sweden has done so much for the worlds Haute Cuisine :joy:

2 Likes

Well…
I dunno what to make of this…

1 Like

Not sure I’ve tasted those IRL, but they look like something that would make you a little sick if you ate more than one. :wink:

1 Like

Actually, they are quite good. And cheap. IKEA carries them in six-packs. And the “marzipan” is made of apricot seeds instead of almonds making it a bit bitter. Nothing, however, that extra sugar can’t compensate for :wink:

This is really not about Dammsugare. It is about adding more interactions with the world. When you’ve played this game A LOT it becomes a tiny bit tedious constantly picking up the same health packs from the same crates IMHO. And now that you can craft 25 health packs in two seconds, what’s the point anyway?

The Semla was a refreshing novelty. As finding a health pack from Call of the Wild. Or a gnome tick. It keeps the game alive for us old-timers. Is that too much to ask?

:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

When Graham was still around :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, it was asked in the dev streams. Here’s what he replied, at 00:14:30,
link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/554470149?filter=archives&sort=time

And here’s similar question as well (minigames in-game), with Pontus giving an answer, at 00:31:31,
link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/550826095?filter=archives&sort=time

2 Likes