September Update, and Blockbuster Vanity Pack, Now Live!

Thanks for the work - love the boxes in all safe houses!

Here are some experiences I had after update (PS4):

• This update removed the war board mission from my log entirely. But fast travelling to the bunker and visiting the war room addd it back. It also removed two bunkers listed as missions, for regions I’ve been exploring outside following the mission storyline.

• Update removed several side quests also, I had 3 unfinished and now have none, not sure what they were.

• I had completed one of the missions at the naval base, and it removed that completed mission. But when I went to redo it there were only 3 or so enemies there, and it was easy to redo.

• Despite resetting bunker related missions, when I returned to a few of the bunkers they remained cleared of enemies completely, so that was good.

1 Like

It would be good if the devs could advise if beacons should respawn or not since it seems people are experiencing both. Either way it sounds like something buggy is going on.

1 Like

Hey, just played some and I noticed that Prototype Hunters take a LOT less effort to kill, less than one magazne of 7,62 FMJ. If this was changed during the patch, can you guys put it in the patch notes? It feels like every patch there are so many changes that aren’t mentioned, it’s a bit pointless.

2 Likes

Yes, I 10000% support this. Only a small note like : Prototype Hunters healf drecreasted by 10% or something like that. I hoped to see a sentence like this about the .50 cal :wink:

1 Like

…Or they just stand there looking at u whilst trying to blend into the tree line. I feel they dumbed down everything during this patch. I came across 6 runners shooting a house up. They hadn’t even spotted me and here they were blasting away oblivious to me. They only engaged me when I jumped at them shooting and even then like you mention it was effortless taking them out.

1 Like

I noticed something similar; a Hunter was shooting up a house. I could walk up to it and bump into it without being noticed. Not sure if it was a bug or what; but it sure was strange.

1 Like

Yes Hunters often stand in Front of me and they do nothing, or they shoot constantly 5minutes and longer in the wrong direction. Sometimes Tanks who are 200 Meters away
Didn’t come to me when i attac them. Its Like they Run away. My opinion is they should be Harder to Fight. Its to easy in the Moment

1 Like

playing the Girl who Cried Wolf mission and every time i sneak into the village i automatically enter combat but i see no machines around, i hear them shooting, but i’m not taking damage or seeing them on the map, possible the enemies fell through the map. PS4 player here

Has anyone tried taking cover in the grey two-door sheds or the green portacabins since the September update? I hid in a two-door shed yesterday and a hunter actually came up and stuck its head inside the open door and blew a big hole in me. I was really surprised. I also had to use a whole stack of medkits hiding in a green portacabin from hunter fire.

I wonder if the devs have made AI ammo cut through the thinner structures more with this update?

Well, a tank shot through the wall of a wooden house and that hurt a lot as I mentioned in another thread. I think the “penetration ability” has been adjusted.

On a good note is that Rage 2 update and dlc is now live and its not as buggy as GZ

1 Like

you may want to update the title for this thread as the Blockbuster Vanity Pack is no longer live.
also I don’t see it in the patch notes, can we get a confirmation on if the apparent graphics quality downgrade is intentional or a bug?

1 Like

Any information about the disappearance of the Blockbuster Vanity pack?

My guess is there could have been copyright issues.

I would think that if it was something they shouldn’t have been able to sell us they would have been forced to completely remove it and give us a refund. My theory is that they were originally wanting to sell them around Halloween as costumes but :man_shrugging:.

1 Like

Copypasted from the official Generation Zero Twitter

We were too excited and jumped the gun with the Blockbuster Vanity Pack, releasing it too early. We will retract the DLC, but for those who have purchased it before the removal process is done, you will get to keep these soon-to-be exclusive outfits.

1 Like

Just bought it cheers , i was too excited and jumped the gun . :+1:

It is still on the PlayStation store right now , get it quick or wait till it comes around later . Cheers

A little odd that’s its on the Playstation store but has been gone from steam for over a week.

1 Like

I couldn’t find it on psn

1 Like