Series X Multiplayer Bug

Player A: Playing this Generation Zero from XBOX Game Pass Ultimate. Game was remotely downloaded to my Xbox Series X using the Game Pass mobile App. Game was fully downloaded when I started the game.

I played solo for about 15 minutes then attempted to join another player lobby via XBOX friend list>Join Game…that didn’t work.

I then attempted to restart the game from scratch, select multiplayer from the main menu and start a session…the game immediately freezes, crashes and kicks me back to xbox home. EVERY TIME I try to start a multiplayer session using the main menu of the game, it crashes.

Last ditch effort, I continued my game from earlier, paused and went into the multiplayer menu to try and host a session and the game told me that I was not online and needed to go back to the main menu and continue or start a new game.

Player B: playing multi-player sessions on the Xbox Series S with no issues.

Super frustrating, had fun for about 15 minutes…now I don’t even feel like booting up the game because I’ve spent more time trying to start a multiplayer session than I have spent playing the game.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Game crash and offline mode only