Share your favorite moments

Hi,

The Forum is full of complaints and people whining about the most random things.

Now that i completed the Beta and visited all possible locations i can say that i really enjoyed the game so far… yes it is full of bugs, clipping errors and other issues but most of them have already been mentioned.

I thought i start a thread where you can share your favorite moments, possibly in screenshot form.

I love how the Devs managed to nail the :sweden: swedish :sweden: country side in fall, just epic.

my absolute favorite moment must have been defeating the tank and doing my fair bit of sight seen, like the lighthouse, or discovering the castle.

Happy sharing,
Let’s try to build a community around the game, isn’t that what the off-topic section is for :sunglasses:

here are a few screens from my adventures:

3 Likes

Best moment: there was a thunder and heavy rain. Standing at the burning roadblock on the long bridge to the north and heared the T-Rex stombs the first time. Pure horror Jurassic Park feeling.
Realizing that this is an actual ingame asset, those Metal Gear Tank and finding it on the nearby hill was just an awesome (disturbing) feeling.

1 Like

I enjoyed the game for what it was, an early Beta. I think most people don’t understand what the Dev’s where going for… a basic early look at what the game is about…Love the location, enjoyed just walking around…here’s some pics with ReShade installed vs Vanilla…

3 Likes

looking good, and yes that is the main reason for me creating this post, the forum is full of complaints …it is an early beta and knowing avalange studios, we all know this is far from done.

yes, i loved that too unfortunate i didn’t manage to take better screenshots as i was way to busy killing it and it’s entourage :robot:

The game looks amazing on PC! Even for Xbox, I thought this game is beautiful and I can’t wait for the final release. This game has already impressed me more than already released games out there.

Thanks for sharing your photos with us!

2 Likes