Should the experimental lmg be a permanent addition?

I personally feel that should be the case
Fits alongside all the other experimental weapons
What do you guys think?

1 Like

Well, isn’t it? It would be very, very weird otherwise.

1 Like

Thought it was just part of the match event
When it’s over it’s over
I could be wrong

source: https://www.facebook.com/GenerationZero/photos/a.855233771337255/1337803319746962/?type=3&theater

Firework box is the event item and findable only during the event timeframe. 6* KVM 59 is the “little gift” released as a celebration of GZ’s anniversary and latter is here to stay, just like all experimental weapons are.

3 Likes

Yessss I am so happy about that

I have no real opinion on the new LMG but apparently it’s really good? I’m just a friend of MV who is a “Good” designer and he/she wanted some help making diagrams also I’m new to this game. So sorry if any of this is akward or “off topic” whatever that means

1 Like

I really like this gun, easily in the top 3 for me, and very fun to use. The “twist” with this weapon makes it a true experimental, so 10/10 to the devs for designing this gun!

Yes, but situational. I like the way it’s balanced

1 Like

Can anyone confirm if the new experimental LMG is really temporary?
It´s been almost one week and i still cant get one from rivals.

I’m only at like level 12 or 13 so I’m not getting anything from rivals at the moment

I´m level 31, and that is one more reason to keep the LMG as a Non temporary addition to the game, because of new players and people with low spawn drops.

I am on my new character as well and it’s alot harder in my opinion to level up than last time

Thank god, I got back to the game after the april update, and missed all of march on gen zero, this is such a relief.

Apparently it’s no longer available. From another thread:

well that sucks
a lot
why would they do that?

Even i didn’t see that coming. I honestly did think it’s here to stay, just like all other experimental weapons and moreover since devs have said that they will be releasing experimental counterparts for all weapons.

2 Likes