Show the Home Base you've built (Tylöveden, Farmlands)

Looks nice! My Fortress Base at the mine is coming along well also - still need a bit more cement (have used over 650 already) :grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

And don’t forget to get more cement, for if you need to repair.

Since there is not really anything else for me to do I I’ll keep attacking bases and defending bases, to get a good supply of cement. And as bonus I am cranking up the number of tokens. I have 220 now, so if other regions get control points too, I can use those tokens immediately. Call it anticipatory vision. :laughing:

1 Like

It does seem like to happen, so stocking up is a good idea

2 Likes

Ok, I built a decent cement base at Tyloveden but I am unable to login now so I can’t show it off. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

The chain fences look really nice tho, and the sniper tower is pretty good even against Tanks.

I also started placing the spike-wall traps in front of my walls to take care of the runners that hide there. :sunglasses:

Once I can login again, I’ll go farm some more cement and build some other bases.

2 Likes

My Fortress Base at Gardberg Mine is now done - it’s more tight and compact than my other bases - but still uses all 150 walls… :grimacing:

My Soviet Base at Storskogen is up next … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

My Soviet Base at Storskogen !! ★☭

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I looked and didn’t see a place for people to show off their base builds in the farmlands so I made this. Feel free to post your bases here. :grin:

I think I made the smallest fully surrounded one.

4 Likes

I’ve merged the topics, and adjusted the title a bit.

To avoid confusion, this is now the main thread for showing off base designs :+1:

//Mod

You could build some hedges around to hide it a little bit. :wink:

1 Like

Then it wouldn’t have been as small lol

1 Like

Somehow I knew that you would write that. :sweat_smile:

Let’s say hedges and other decoratives don’t affect the bases size. It’s just deco.

Where do you have your plundra and other stations? :wink:

1 Like

It’s just a fast travel point north of the airfield on the other side of the fence. I can add those things but right now the walls are all touching the truck.

2 Likes

So you placed the walls on the red no building zone?

It’s all green on my ps4. No red except under the truck. If you want I can screenshot it to prove it.

1 Like

I believe you, It is strange that there is a difference, but it’s red on Steam. Can’t build on the red zone.

I added some crafting stuff and bushes

lol. But no red squares.

3 Likes

Damn, no red squares, I’m so envious.

3 Likes

That is a very tight build area around the truck! I have at least double the red square area.

2 Likes

Mind blown. That’s simply :astonished:

1 Like