Show the Home Base you've built (Tylöveden, Farmlands)

1 Like

Same build area for me as well.

1 Like

New base at Torsberga Fort control point … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Sorry to say that, but this base looks cheated.
Too many traps, too many armed structures (pillboxes, sniper towers).
Nothing you should be proud of.

1 Like

And who says I’m proud? Yes, there is a small modification for more buildings. Why should I limit myself in construction, having resources and desire =)

PS:

1. Cheats and mods are different things.
  2. I want a ruthless battle with robots. But doesn’t hunt them all over the map.
1 Like

Your base looks great.

1 Like

You, by showing it.

Using mods is against the eula of Generation Zero and in this case using mods is cheating.
You should hope that it doesn’t break your savegame and I hope you just play alone and don’t harm any other persons savegames.

I gotta stick up for the mod he’s using here @Madchaser i know some people have had issues in the past with various mods but the modpack that provides unlimited base building is one of the best community works to date, built by a large portion of the modding community its quite vetted and is patched with each update less than days after. It’s actually quite impressive.
I know discussion of mods is shunned on the forums and the whole EULA thing, but community works of this scale are ones to be appreciated, imo of course :smiley:

4 Likes

Singleplayer OK… Multiplayer No-Go

1 Like

actually :nerd_face:.

Who cares.

Yall should stop being proud of EULA defending all the time.

4 Likes

Forest base at Runby Park control point ! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

A wild Marken appears

Base at Ravinen in farmlands. Simple, bare, and effective. Not desing creation by far.

3 Likes

Fortress base at Korpborgen Ruins control point ! :crossed_swords:

4 Likes

Korborgen Ruins Southern Supply Base.

3 Likes

Very cool - love the fortified base in the ruins at night! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Just some more base feelings - from Guldängen, Ravinen and Smultronstället Control Points… :sunglasses:

3 Likes