Show the Home Base you've built (Tylöveden, Farmlands)

Here a first look on my new base:

2 Likes

Well, thanks to the new update, my new mission is to make my base out of Soviet parts.The Soviet Base stuff is so much cooler than the Resistance pieces.

I’ll keep the Grenade Launcher Pillboxes, Shooting Targets, and the Hunting Towers, but I think everything else is gonna be scrapped.

Guess I have alot of Cement to collect.

Anyone have any ideas on how to farm Cement, or can I only get it from liberating a control point?

1 Like

I guess that this channel is now for showing off control points as well!
I think I will keep the Tyloveden Base on the mountain just cuz you need to hold the high ground.
The other 3 of my bases will likely be built out of wood, but my main base will be entirely Cement.

1 Like

After thinking of where to build my next base, i decided on the next mountain where the Mine control point is, i cannot remember the name. I intend this to be my Soviet home base once i get enough cement to get all the walls replaced and some MGs.

Decided on only 1 wall of defence since i have no clue where anything will spawn nor whats in any of the waves. Got some rocket turrets protecting the areas i believe machines to spawn, 1 is off screen but is on the far left. This is probs gonna be my most simple base too since cement isnt dropping large enough quantities to repair up to 3 walls of defence.

3 Likes

Yo, you get 28 Cement from doing a Base Defense Mission on Medium! Looks like I can start on some new walls! :grin:

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to constructing some new bases and sharing some pictures with you guys. :sunglasses:

But first, they probably have to fix the FNIX Base spawn rate, since I have only had 2 bases in total since the Base Assault release. :pensive:

(I reckon I need at least 600-800 cement to build something I would like. :wink:)

2 Likes

Hey guys, not only can you get Cement from base defense missions, but now when you complete a mission fireworks like those of the firework boxes shoot out of the top of your command center!

1 Like

So here’s my new Forest Base at Älgbacken …

Next up will be my Fortress Base at Gardberg Mine ! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Just a solid wood block lol.

2 Likes

My second Home Base at Gardberg Mine Forest region at night time.

20220511150823_1

3 Likes

Dang, you guys have grinded out some cement!
I’m still waiting for the console hotfix so I can do the same.
GGs

1 Like

It just has been released today, 10am cet.

Yep, along with the new weapon pack.

The rewards (cement and such) Is RNG based. So it can happen that you don’t get cement. Medium Player base Defence is relatively he most rewarding, especially if you play solo, because defence on “Hard” can cost resources if your Home Base gets damaged to much. In medium you might keep it from getting damaged. Medium gives 20 - 27 cement

Fnix Base assault I most of the time attacked when it was still level 1, that gave me a reward between 13 -15 -18 cement. But also sometimes no cement. :coffee:

1 Like

Looks nice! My Fortress Base at the mine is coming along well also - still need a bit more cement (have used over 650 already) :grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

And don’t forget to get more cement, for if you need to repair.

Since there is not really anything else for me to do I I’ll keep attacking bases and defending bases, to get a good supply of cement. And as bonus I am cranking up the number of tokens. I have 220 now, so if other regions get control points too, I can use those tokens immediately. Call it anticipatory vision. :laughing:

1 Like

It does seem like to happen, so stocking up is a good idea

2 Likes

Ok, I built a decent cement base at Tyloveden but I am unable to login now so I can’t show it off. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

The chain fences look really nice tho, and the sniper tower is pretty good even against Tanks.

I also started placing the spike-wall traps in front of my walls to take care of the runners that hide there. :sunglasses:

Once I can login again, I’ll go farm some more cement and build some other bases.

2 Likes

My Fortress Base at Gardberg Mine is now done - it’s more tight and compact than my other bases - but still uses all 150 walls… :grimacing:

My Soviet Base at Storskogen is up next … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

My Soviet Base at Storskogen !! ★☭

2 Likes