Siren Call achievement bugged on Xbox/Windows

I have tried to unlock the Siren Call achievement on both Xbox and Windows 10 (Game Pass version) without success. I am unable to earn the achievement by luring an enemy with the boombox item like the achievement description states. I also experimented with different enemy types and different amounts of enemies. Nothing has worked so far.

I am a solo player. I use a Series X console and a 11400F/3060 Ti Windows 10 PC. The game is fully updated on both systems. Thanks for your assistance!

You need to be completely blind out of the machines sight.

Also, you’ll want to try this on a low spawn area - I would suggest the safehouse next to Maaskar - load in, chuck a boom box out and run behind the safehouse. There are 3 runners over the water that will hear it and achievement should pop

Thank you for the suggestion, but I have tried everything at this point. I am now quite certain that the achievement is bugged. If you view the desktop version of this site, you can see with that it was successfully unlocked by Xbox players multiple times a day, pretty much every single day, until 6/23/22 — the exact date that GZ’s last patch was released. (Siren Call achievement in Generation Zero)

1 Like

Interesting find for sure @boxcarracer1 I’ll try to cover the game over at TrueAchievements, but have not had anyone flag this. I shall be back if anything surfaces.

This is my last remaining achievement, and I am unable to get it to pop either. I tried your suggestion of Masskar, the enemies didn’t see me, were lured to the boombox, but no achievement.

Can confirm for the Steam version as well. The ‘Siren Call’ achievement is bugged. Tried multiple boombox uses in several different locations and situations; the achievement refuses to pop. I’ve also noticed as mentioned previously, no one has unlocked this since 06/24/2022

2 Likes

Tried it again at Masskar prior to today’s hotfix and it is still not unlocking. Would love the dev to fix this issue…

Any update siren call achievements after latest hotfix? Mine still not popup.