Skills and specialization feedback

Here is my top wanted skills, not in any order. Just from left to right in skill tree. And specilization.
Dont want to have skill respec discussion here, want to hear other players toughs and their views of skills and what they might prefer.

Armor (3)
Armor damage (4)
Trigger happy (5)
Heal amount (4)
Carry capacity (4)
Component damage (3)
Salvage (3)

Around total 26 skill points to get 1 level on each. And Vanguard is only 1 skill point away at this point.

You get some nice support skills for some of these when going trough skill tree. Example carry capacity you get stamina amount and running speed.

Specialization:
Vanguard

Almost all specialization skills are not good, or very bad from my point of view. They offer very little to compared to passive specilizations. Marskaman, Medic and Survivor has uses in solo play or co-op play.
Tech tree specilizations are total waste of points. Like here on the forums in many discussion have noted engineer, hacker skills being waste of skills point. (i have made hacking skill suggestion here,
Hacking gives away position )

And i haven’t ever never seen anyone talking about Commander specialization. You have so many field radios in loot that this skill is also useless, doesn’t offer anything.
Some of these are better in co-op play, and sure they are meant for that.

Of course there are many play styles, and would be wrong to assume everyone plays this game like me. But generally i fell these specilization doesn’t give enough versus what you have to deal in game world. And are little bit forced to go after survival skills or force against machines skills.

Hope developers make skill check and go trough skills, and balance them around. Make some adjustment some of the skills so they are more all in same line.

So, your topic is basically like What is your skill build? but with a difference of people explaining why they picked their skills?

My skill builds are also listed in above topic with short description about each of my char.

For me, most useful skills are:

• Run speed (so i can outrun machines)
  • Stamina amount (so i can sprint longer)
  • Carry capacity (so i can carry more stuff)
  • Salvage (so that i find more ammo)
  • Steady feet (so that i won’t be knocked over that easily)

The rest are depending on what kind of build i want to have.