Skills Respec please

Who cares, let reapers drop a respec microchip or something and a very small percentage to drop it and make it very rare. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Wouldn’t mind there being a cap of 41, 31 you get all skill points, and from then till 41 you get 1 skill refund point. Got a couple skills thinking they would be great for my playstyle… turns out they are pretty much very useless for my style. This way you can somewhat respec those skills you regret getting thinking they would help you or team out, but were utterly useless in the end.

Moved to more recent thread.

//Mod

I’ve done that for 1 skill it sucks. they could make it a craftable item.

11 max lvled chars i have made so far by deleting and lvling new ones and its slow to try new builds but it works. the key to lvl fast is to do mp games =)

Since my 1st char had skills that i took for testing and at that time (1st playthrough), i thought i needed those skills but once i completed the game and gained enough experience, also forming my final play style, many skills i picked weren’t useful to me anymore.

So, rather than waiting when, if ever, skill respec comes, i deleted my 1st char and started anew. Now, i spec her according to my needs and it’s nice to be back low level char, for time being. (Btw, i have 3 other chars as well, all lvl31.)

But making skill points as craftable items is a bad idea. Since with it, you can max out all skills on 1 char, making the 4x char system obsolete. And how do you compensate all the time spent, for those players who created 2nd, 3rd and 4th char (myself included)?