Skin Idea - Machines Confirmed

Skin Look: White and Red tallies that spread across the surface of the weapon.
Skin Name: Machines Confirmed; A play on Kill Confirmed
Skin Description: A mark for every machine killed. You’ll run out of space or machines first.

Somewhere deep into the map you find an area littered with dead machines of all kinds, And as you walk through this graveyard of machines you reach a soldier with a weapon beside him that has this skin on it. Picking it up rewards you with the skin.

When you pick up the skin Pontus speaks over the radio: “Ahh… (Insert soldiers name here) He was always one of our best. Things would have been much different if he was here when those things attacked. Shame to hear he is no longer with us.”

This could either be a location you are sent to during a mission, or that you just stumble upon randomly.

The mission could be something along the lines of Pontus wanting you to visit a compound with supplies in it, and when you arrive it appears it’s been attacked by the robots and destroyed, and in the wreckage and robot corpses you find this soldier, having tried to defend it all by himself.

Mmh how should it look like for me for example? And I’m not one of the greatest machine-hunters, there are many with much more. If have about 30.000 machines destroyed.

Moved to #feedback-feature-requests. Also, an awesome idea :+1:

//Mod

That is not a bad idea, since the level a player is no longer is a way to tell how much experience they have after 31. But with as many machines that we destroy, you would run out of room on a weapon quickly.

Im a bit confused.
You get skins to be used where?
In Machines
In Yourself
In Weapons
??

Weapon skin.

Imagine a gun where a mark for every destroyed machine will be added on.

But, like I said before, how should it look like after thousands of kills?

1 Like

Ah i see… an horrible idea then!
ERROR ERROR
All my weapons would glitch with so many thousands of kills.
I would need to start using melee weapons but eventually they would glitch too.

Maybe, if it’s full of marks, the color of the marks will change :rofl:

First: white skin, red marks
Second: red skin, black marks
Third: black skin, yellow marks

1 Like

Fourth- Black hole Black colour and everything is erased when the bullet hits the target.

The marks don’t change, I just wanted the skin to have a cool description. the skin would just initially have marks all over the gun.

If you wanted to have mark get added it would just have to stop adding marks after a certain amount of kills.