Skyfire Update, Ammo Packs only grant benefit twice

(PC)
Has anyone else noticed that their Ammo Packs are only giving ammo for the the first two uses? The Paramedic Response Kits seem to heal for all three uses, but my Ammo Packs are only giving ammo twice, and the third activation does nothing after activating.

Hello, it’s the same thing for me, i test with different riffle and alao after changing riffle after the twice clic.

All sorts of ammo? Used 5 ammo packs yesterday and got 3x 30 rounds 7.62 each.
Curently count all ammo I get from the boxes and compares it to crafting the amount.

Heyo, this one’s been reported on the internal beta as well so it’s being tracked :+1:

As of the new update I have noticed that the ammo boxes do not give any ammo upon its 3rd and final use. The box just disappears without the ammo being given. This bug was on a Single player game on PC. I have used a total of ten ammo boxes and they all have had the same effect. At first I noticed it while clustering nine ammo boxes together so I thought it was a issue of too many ammo boxes in the area but no. After that I crafted one to see if the same thing happen but I got the same result. This behavior was not noted in the Paramedic Response Kit so it appears to be Ammo Box exclusive.

Same on PS4, the ammo box 3rd use don’t give ammo.

Same, getting this on PC also. The 3rd instalment’s animation and audio appears to be cut short and fails to do anything.

how do glitches like this even happen :confused: the same thing happens to me with the 3rd attempt, it boogle’s the mind with things that glitch that weren’t even touched in the updating process, the Ammo Box has remained in working condition since day 1

Moved to report thread covering the issue.

//Mod

just saw this issue last night on pc. was going to make a thread but one already was.