Some Feature Requests That I Think Many People Want

!!Before You Start Reading, Beware That English Is Not My Main Language And That I Most Likely Will Spell Words Wrong And Or Format Sentences Weird!!

1. I’ve seen alot of players complain about this and personally i also think this is bad. (Idk it might be a bug) So, bassicly robots can see you through solid objects. When you get spotted by a machine and they start to shoot at you, if you walk inside for example: a house. They will continue to shoot exactly at where you are, and thats not a problem if you’re in a house. (Because they cant shoot you through the walls). But as soon as you walk out the instantly shoot you and know where you are, i feel like they should lose sight of you. This also happens alot outside. Robots shoot you through trees and bushes. When you cant see them but they can see you! Even sometimes bushes that are textured so you’re not even supposed to be able to see through. I just feel like its unfair. The robots can see and shoot you but you cant shoot or see them!

2. When you assign a item to a slot, for example a simple first aid to “4”. then you can press “4” to hold the item and use it, right? But if i only have one of that item and then use it, it gets “unbinded” for that button, in this case the first aid kit gets unbinded from the number 4. And when you pickup a new first aid, it doesnt get assigned to that slot/bind. I just think that thats really annoying.

3. (The Most Important Note I Belive) I bought the game and planned to play it with my friends. I started to play with my brother, so we made characters and started a new “world”. I invited him and we played and had fun. Later that day i wanted to play with another friend. Without my brother. But i cant because if i make a new character i will just spawn in the same “world” that im playing with my brother. This also means that i cant play with other people or alone! Cause if i play alone. I will complete all the missions and gain loot while my brother is offline. The point of this is that i want for each character you make, it gets its own “world”. I hope you understand.

4. I just feel like some skills arent avaible. I will make a small list below of the skills i think should exist.
(I know some of these skills are quite simmular to the ones that exists)

• Health regeneration speed. (Will heal you faster from using first aid kits.)
  • Health regeneration amount. (if you level this skill, firstaid kits will give you more health.)
  • Scope Acuracy / Normal Aim Acuracy (not hip fire or running) (bassicly makes you more accurate while scopeing)
  • Crouch walk speed (self explainetory)
  • Weapon draw speed (Increases the speed wich you draw/pull out/switch your guns/items.)
  • Wheight Carry Amount (Increases the amount of wheight you can carry.)
  • Crafting Quality (Makes it possible to craft better qualities of items.)
  • Jump Distance

5. Maybe add a repair bench where you can upgrade the weapons or attachments quality / rareity. (this is related to the “Crafting Quality Skill”.)

Thanks for taking your time to read. :smiley:
Sorry for my bad english.
If you have any question please ask me!

In regards to the first feature, some machines can see you with OPV scopes (object penetrating vision) that you can get yourself by killing them with one of the tech skills unlocked, so that you can see them through walls as well, which makes it a fair playing field

2 Likes

Oh and for wanting to play with your friend on a different world, while annoying, you can go to your documents, search avalanche studios and navigate to saves, just take that out of the folder onto your desktop and you start from scratch. Then when you want to play on your original save again, just open the folder up, remove your new save and put the old one back in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok thankyou, idk know if thats the thing that makes them see me through everything. Because i just started playing and i feel like thats something too early, btw, do you know wich tech skill?

X-ray is a thing, even in GZ.

Healing items do have different rate of healing speed. Fastest in the game is Semla. 2nd fastest is Paramedic Response Pack. Leaving first aid kits as 3rd in terms of healing speed.

Already in the game in form of: “Heal Amount” skill.

Also in the game in form of: “Weapon Sway” skill and “Marksman” specialization.

Again, in the game in form of: “Covert Movement Speed” skill.

GZ isn’t fast-paced FPS (like Doom: Eternal) where this skill would be needed.

This one is in the game too, in form of: “Carry Capacity” skill.

If you want to craft better quality/bonus item, you need schematic for it. Having skill for it that you can just unlock makes things too easy and Fortnite like.

Reason behind this is what?
Also, there are clothing bonuses in game that increase jump height and in turn, distance as well if you’re moving during jumping.

Looks to me that you haven’t introduced yourself with the game as much. Why else suggest several skills that already are present in the game? :thinking:

Edit:

Mechanic

Speaking of skills, further reading (with spoilers): https://generation-zero.fandom.com/wiki/Skill_Tree

Btw, max level is 31 and you can get in total of 30 skill points for one character. So, keep that in mind when spending skill points. Also, there is no skill respec.

2 Likes

ok im sorry, i havent played for a while and i was too lazy while writing this so i didnt look it all up…