Some Ideas for more Content?

I enjoed your Game very and it have a lot of Potential, a Great Map an an Good Idea But how about some other Ideas:

a Base:
Your own Base where you can take your Loot in personal Boxes. And its a Safe spot, where no Maschine can attack you. You can craft there your own Things, like Ammo or Healthcare. But first you must find the Craftinbg reicipte. And a place to sleep.

Weapons:
Paintjobs for Weapons
What about more Weapons, like M16s or Dragounov

Traveling:
Your own Car with a Trunk?
or a Motobike?

Traders:
Why we are alone? Some people must have survived or? Please add some npcs Traders or Enemies (like Bandits?).

Inventory:
Maybe Backpacks or some Perks for more Inventory slots.

Stacks:
Ammo Stacks with 500 Bullets?
And other Things like First Aid Bandages with 25?

Other:
How about Food? Water? Cats? Everybody love Cats.

I know that you have a lot to do with the game, but you have a Jewel in your Hands. So please make it a Diamond. ^^

Please don’t give them any individual ideas, otherwise we will get a new update “son” or “really soon”
And all of us idiots who bought this incredible game braking new experiments are missing the ability to finish the game or even play the game.

Let the devs read about complain that is relevant.

Do you want to have the next update file whit a cat, and not even Been able to start the game du to constant crashing

Interresting thread.
You seem to share my thoughts about quite a few things. I definitely think there should be some sort of “home base” that reflects player progress.

In terms of weapons, I think that the ones you listed are cool, but considering the game’s setting, there’s a whole bunch of guns that feel more appropriate:

In terms of vehicles, I have a whole thread on the subject.