Something about lights

Hi everybody. after a recent update, I found a mini generator with a flashlight that blinks red and most likely it’s Morse code, maybe I’ll leave a photo. let me know if you know what it is

Uploading: 16564632569466475738164925754942.jpg…

I’m pretty sure that’s just a runner head. Sorry to break it to you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It has been there as long as I play the game (more than a year). Maybe it always was there. So it’s not new due to the latest update.

Maybe someone knowledgeable in Morse code could decipher?

2 Likes

Wow, I didn’t see or notice this yet.
The most interesting fact is the location.
Is this a teaser of that this isle in the north east will be part of an upcoming update or dlc?

My thought exactly :wink:

1 Like

Very nice find. Maybe if someone made a video of it, they could watch frame by frame and write down the dots (short) and dashes (long). It seems to start or end with an extra long light on. I am not versed in making video’s, wrong generation I guess.

An old/young navy signalman might recognise the pattern.

Not the true translation

morse

Daylight of course :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I tried using this app but it struggled a lot with reading dots. I’ll try it out when the sun sets.

2 Likes

Yeah, It’s hard. :rofl: I was tested in the navy if I had the natural skills to become a “signalman / morse operator”, but I failed miserably and that was 48 years ago when I still had the Mind reflexes and focus of a young God. :coffee:

But it’s cool that there is an app for this. Waiting for night time then.

4 Likes

Did that app read light signals?

There’s an apple app that actually reads the light signals called “Light Conversation

But I haven’t got an I-phone.

So far translating by eye, I feel the first word is “Urgent” if the long dash in the beginning means start of message

1 Like

Wow I’ve not seen this, really interesting am really hoping for a new island​:v::fire::fire:

I was there today, is this Morse or just the battery shorting in water ? I hope it’s morse :joy::v:

Better video:

The app spills out just a bunch of gibberish :expressionless:

1 Like

maybe but their are more so maybe we need all of them to get something like a puzzle