Sooo many Gameplay Issues!

Platform: PC (Steam)

Description: So many Glitches at once when fighting Rivals. Specifically level 4 rivals.

Steps To Reproduce: not sure but perhaps after being disconnected from steam while playing the game this usually occurs after two hours of playing.

Images / Videos: I didn’t have my game capture ready.

Host or Client: it was my host game

Players in your game: Just me (1)

Specifications: Device name LAPTOP-L8TG0NR4
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800H with Radeon Graphics 3.20 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)
Product ID 00342-20714-42177-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Lately I’ve been having issues with Rivals. Not only do they sometimes not die when every component is destroyed and placed thousands of rounds into it (not an exaggeration) but then inevitably die from their immortality but when i come back they have more components than before but suddenly die from then shooting said components. Also when I was hiding behind the dead body of a harvester the game thrusted me into the direction of a tank rival and i die once i hit the ground. I have only gotten 2 experimentals the first two level four rivals i killed but no more despite using all of my resources and ammo in killing over 14 level 4 rivals later. I’m honestly getting exhausted with this game. the loot of the rivals should at least reimburse you in a lot of health kits and ammo if its not going to give you a experimental weapon you don’t already own. I even have some robots of enemy factions doing nothing to each other until I’m targeted and even then prefer me over each other. its a mess… I even noticed that if i press heal too fast it doesn’t heal. I think next time i play i will record my entire gameplay.

1 Like

As for healing, yes, there is a “cooldown/delay” between uses. You can’t just spam it super-quick. If you do manage to spam it, you’re very likely going to end up using too many medkits at once, wasting one or more. The Simple kits restore about “25” points of health, the Standard restore about “50”, and the Advanced restore about “75” points of health—base values—so be careful how many you try to use in rapid succession, or you’ll burn through your supply far quicker than you rightly should…

As for Soviet and Swedish machines not always attacking one another, sometimes just standing around aiming or looking at one another, circling…it does indeed seem like the game’s AI can get broken from time to time. Returning to a safehouse and restarting the game can get things working normally again, at least until the game decides to have another issue again.