Sort Inventory Stacks Alphabetically

Hello everyone,

Though only mentioned passingly in comments, please have items sort alphabetically in each given inventory stack. It is not much of an ask. This simple addition would make navigating the inventory system consistent and make finding items easy and predictable.

To those of you reading, if you want to see this feature like this post so the developers see it. If you have anything to suggest related to this feature or want to further expand upon it comment below.
~ Vatruvius

8 Likes

The developers can see the topic regardless. We encourage discussing a topic rather than just leaving likes, as that’s no guarantee a feature will be added sooner. I for one wouldn’t mind seeing a sorting feature either.

Honestly? This is a feature that should have been baked in. It was even a problem with things like the clothes back when we still had the grid inventory. But, of course, it’s worse now that it makes a mess out of both the stash and our actual inventory.

I agree, any kind of sorting will help!

1 Like

I am really surprised that something basic like Alphabetical sorting is not in the game. It is such a pain to scroll through all your gear to find the duplicate items your hiding in your stashbox. or looking for that one item for you SMG. Even if they don’t sort by rarity, at least alphabetically.

1 Like