Special meusser rifle and the other Hunting rifle

Hi gang the 2 bolt action rifles does anyOne know if they can still be found by killing Apocalypse Tanks or Harvesters on alpine dlc , or do you have to farm the fenix to get them??? I am max level love the game but can I get either of the special meusser rifle or the other hunting rifle which i forget how to spell, if any one knows an easier way to farm them Please Please let me know , Thanks guys ps to any Devs Please make the flashlight brighter

Hi dude)I found mine 5* Ă„lgstudsare and Meusser rifles after killing Harvesters.Hunters have random chance for 4* guns drop.Gold you can loot only from big robots.

1 Like

They do still apply onApocalypse. I can confirm this since I seen one a couple days ago. Still need a high end Meusser though. Hopefully you score them.

1 Like

About the weapons…sorry i can’t help you with that. But i agree with the weak light of the Flashlight. Brighter would be great :+1:

1 Like

I got one after I killed a apocalypse hunter rival

1 Like

Do you remember torches in the 80’s? :flashlight::shopping_cart::candle::waxing_crescent_moon:

2 Likes

I was born in '77…yeah i remember flashlights beeing weaker…but hey wait. My father would tell me to change the batteries :joy::yum::rofl:

2 Likes