Start Afresh or Continue?

Was wondering if people are starting afresh, or just continuing where they were?

1 Like

For now im continuing, even more so as it seems like im gaining XP again!

I started fresh wiped save , great first experience again , it seemed better smoother , robots behaving better ( up for debate :rofl: ) , inventory menu still not right ( my opinion ) , more exploring to be done , First impressions on fix’s this far in ‘’ All Good ‘’ , IL Be Back :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thinking about copying save to USB stick and starting again. Bit scared with the absence of adrenaline shots. I play Solo.

1 Like

@Zatochi its not that bad ’ keep’s you on your toes , you can still cheese it just use more flares my friend :sunglasses:

I made a new char after update and it started as lv 1, previously chars started as lv 0.
So playing with friends at same level, they are 1 sp ahead.
Will I only get 29 sp as maxed out lv 30?

2 Likes

Yep, I just started afresh. Fixed the adrenaline spawning problem.

Also fixed Yttervik still saying 4 Loot instead of 2, so I have to wonder what other minor fixes may need a clean save to see.

@StormwoIf is correct, though. You start at level 1, which makes me wonder too if we’re going to only get 29 skill points.

btw, @StormwoIf, welcome to the forum. :smiley:

Guess I might as well start over. Some day. With this update I lost most of my levels and my good sniper, among other guns. Instead I have guns I certainly have not picked up… Frustrating.

1 Like

Ah yes the level one thing , okay now with no info from Devs on this :upside_down_face: i may have the answer ’ while i was reading other forums i came across a coversation ‘’ they said ‘’ > Since update they started GAINING XP < they were LvL 30 , . Only One problem for those of us started a fresh :rofl: we gotta go 30 LvL’s to find out if it bugged or we get 30 points at Lvl 31 , oh dear , IL BE BACK :sunglasses: caffeine please

1 Like

no choice for me but to start over, couldn’t pick up missions that disappeared on me after playing multiplayer