Start up crash since 2 months

Platform: PC

Description: Title crashes consistently on boot-up loading screen and does not even proceed to splash screen

Steps To Reproduce: Launch the title

Images / Videos: None. i have sent 10s of crash reports and do have a crash dump on hand.

Host or Client: None

Players in your game: None

Specifications: 1900x Threadripper with 16GB of RAM and Titan X Maxwell

Tried all usual troubleshooting methods and also some out of box ones. No change at all. Build ID matches the latest update. Raised this topic in Steam discussions. Got no solution. Created an account here just to raise this issue.

Hey, sorry to hear you’re having issues. I can suggest a few options. Have you tried to repair the game via Steam? Or possibly, start the game with a clean save? Or just do a reinstall? If none of these work and you’re still having problems I’ll poke a dev to come look at it.

Yup, i have tried all that. Disabled cloud save and started afresh. Still no luck. Since it crashes right before the boot up sequence, i suspected it might be something related to my in-game log in. So i tried disabling anti virus. Crash again. The only change that has taken place in the last 2 months is i changed my 16:9 monitor to a 21:9 monitor with DP G-sync. That is it. I poked around in the settings .json file and changed the resolution thinking it might have been set to my earlier monitor. Nope, still crash.
Had convinced 3 of my friends to buy this game. They are playing and my game is crashing. The irony.

Any update on this please?

The forums are a bit slow at the moment, vacation times and all. You may want to post the issue on the Generation Zero Discord, though. There’s lots of people online there that may be able to help.