Steam Crossplay?

Has it been mentioned anywhere the possibility or timeline of Steam crossplay?

Annoyingly alot of the articles said it has crossplay with Xbox ond “PC” now, not specifically gamepass PC. I have had it on Steam for a while and wanted to play with a friend just starting out on Xbox. Just wondering if its worth waiting or just start again on Xbox.

1 Like

The most we know is the team are looking at their possibilities for crossplay on other platforms.

It depends on games that you play, some of them allow crossplay gaming, others no.

There is crossplay between PC and Xbox if you get it from the Microsoft Store. I also had to find this out the hard way as I purchased the game from Steam first because I am a hardcore Steam gamer. Sadly, there is not crossplay between all systems yet, but I eagerly await the day when there will be.

Devs, please give us full crossplay.

Unfortunately in a stream we had confirmation that cross play is only going to be between Microsoft PC and X box simply because much of the groundwork was already there. The devs said that it would be much better to focus on different areas. So I’m afraid it’s very unlikely it ever happen

1 Like