[Steam only] Wanna help us test upcoming features in GZ?

Hello!
I am once again asking you to join our Community Beta Tester team.

What are my responsibilities?

As a Beta Tester on Steam, you get to play not-yet-released content and give feedback or report bugs on it before it’s released to the public, so that it’s as good as it can be when it is.

What do I need to join?

You need to be enthusiastic about Generation Zero and seeing it succeed, as well as being good at giving constructive feedback. Since you’ll be signing an NDA, you need to be over 18 years old in order to join.
If you have some cool suggestion threads or bugreports on here, that’s awesome and a big plus!

How do I apply?

Just reply in this thread or send me a direct message if you’re interested and I’ll ask you some questions to see if you’re a fit :slight_smile: If you’ve applied before but didn’t hear back, I highly encourage you to apply again!

This is a volunteer group, so you won’t get any money for participating, but of course you will get a key for any upcoming DLC you test.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

10 Likes

A good thing, but just for PC(Steam).

I would immediatly join, if it would be for Playstation…

I don’t own the Steam-Version and I even don’t know if it would work on my system, which I upgraded in 2013 the last time. :rofl:

AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.40 GHz
8,00 GB RAM
AMD RADEON R7 200 Series, 1,00 GB VRAM

2 Likes

I would like to join and help.

Yeah I’m afraid that’s not quite gonna cut it😂 but thanks for offering your help, of course I’ll keep you in mind in case we ever have console beta testers:)

1 Like

I would like to apply. Would love to help test out new stuff!

System
PC (STEAM)
Intel i7-10700K 3.80Ghz (16 CPUs)
64 GBs RAM
RTX 3080Ti

I would like to apply. Would love to help test out new stuff!

System

PC (Steam)
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3,40Ghz (6 CPUs)
16 GB Ram
GTX 1660 Super

Hi, I would like to apply to Beta-test some future features, I am PC but no idea why everyone is posting their settings.

1 Like

Maybe because I posted my antiquated settings. Well, I instead just wanted to know if it fits the minimum requirements.
And for this it’s indeed not bad to know. Some things run smoother and specific cpus or gpus, some on other setups…

I use Steam and would love to become a beta tester and help out c",)

I’ll join. 21 years in modern PC gaming, top level system, no issues running the game.

My husband and I would love to test it out for you.

I sent a DM, but I’ll post here as well to be diligent! LOL! I’d like to throw my hat into the ring! :grin::+1:

I was Chief of QA in my Air National Guard unit, which would help. I have had a love/hate relationship with this game (over 800 hrs). I am late in life (60) to this type of game. I play single player, very patient and stealthy to cover for my lack of speed on the keyboard (most of my deaths due to keyboard mistakes). Would love to help instead of just go crazy with issues I find. MY PC specs are:

Operating System:
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit

CPU:
Intel Processor I7-12700K

RAM:
32.0GB

Motherboard:
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. ROG STRIX Z690-F GAMING WIFI (LGA1700) 31 °C

Graphics:
MPG321UR-QD (3840x2160@60Hz)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti (Gigabyte) 49 °C

Storage:
1863GB Sabrent Rocket 4.0 2TB (Unknown (SSD))
1863GB Western Digital WD P40 Game Drive SCSI Disk Device (USB (SSD)

Optical Drives:
No optical disk drives detected

Audio:
Realtek USB Audio

Thanks!

@SR_Carni
Fortunately I got a steam key today, installed the game and started it.
It works even on my about 10-11 years old hardware. Well, I just tested with the medium settings, just went to the first house and movement really is very slow, but it works. I’ll try some performance optimizations next time.

Like I said, moving is really slow. Same with aiming with the pistol (right mouse button). But looking around works quite smooth, which somehow is a bit weird.

I’m excited to see the first runner and if I’m able to hit it. :joy: :joy: :joy:

id be happy to, if you want me :slight_smile:

id be happy to help :smiley:

Of course I want broooooo

Thanks for all your interest! Beta Tester signups are currently closed, but I’ll let you know if we open them up again :slight_smile:

1 Like