Still hard FPS drops and Lags

I still have strong fps drops and Lags . Mainly in big Fights against several Opponents and northern areas in which the opponents become bigger and more. It is partly unplayable. I downloaded the Game again after the Update. I have made Space on my ps4, and I defragmented her. Thats the only things i know that i can do.
I play alone, not in coop. My ps4 is a first Generation ps4. Not a ps4 pro or similar.

What can i do?

1 Like

Mines a pro same problem and many others suffering even pc with decent spec

1 Like

Ps4 pro Same here , Also the Damn TICKS there’s Soo many off them they LAGG the game solo or multiplayer , as well as the many other bugs that still persist after patch ,. This will be patched ._ I CAN SAY the Devs have been busy , if anybody would like to go and check your > " MENU select LOG select TUTORIAL and scroll with D-PAD down to bottom " And read the last 4 :sunglasses: BIG SMILE ,

2 Likes

Ill be smiling when the game runs normal lol extras dont really get me excited yet not until the game is running as it should.Dont get me wrong and this is why im so annoyed because i like the game alot.

2 Likes

that’s also my opinion. I love this game. the bugs and glitches do not bother me. but the fps drops make it unplayable.

1 Like

Them ticks are like zombies in a village yesterday and they kept respawning from a big machine i killed.