Still some bugs as of Feb. 26 2024

Some ongoing bugs i still notice not huge but annoying and odd . Hopefully devs are aware .

1. The weight loot not displaying correctly decreasing weight as i loot .
  2. Close up of shoes major zoom in when looting certain clothing
  3. NPCs disappear especially at the hotel
  4. around the north like hagaboda etc theres distant combat sounds all around me like bullets hitting glass or ground or wood , sounds like clicking clacking machine sounds sounds that are like someone hitting a bat against wood or metal
    Theres prolly some more but these are ongoing especially the weight bug since december 2023 when i first noticed it
    Hopefully it will be addressed. Any thoughts out there …
    Thanks but still love gen zeeee big fan here from Canada

#2 and #3 are related, I believe. Those two issues, and a few others which also appear to be related, all seem to start happening at the same time. They don’t happen when you turn the game on and start playing, not right away, but instead seem to happen after some time has gone by—perhaps an hour, maybe more, maybe less.

As for #3 specifically, it happens with ANY and ALL NPCs, ANYWHERE on the map, at ANY point in the story. Therese, at any point… Pontus, at any point… Mona and company at Hagaboda, the Ringfort NPCs like Veronika, Kenneth, Holberg, etc… Kenneth, again, at Averholm Orchard… And, yes, all the NPCs at Bjorntunet, at any point.

Other related issues to #2 and #3 include the player’s own character visual model disappearing from all menu screens (after entering the game world) that should otherwise show the character (apparel sections, team section, etc), and also disappearing from the sewing table’s preview, and vehicle models also not showing properly at the vehicle station’s preview.