Stop with enemy respawn!

Why No we have a lot of enemy and respawn!?who is making Enemy!?a factory!?stop puting the game worst to play!!!when a zone is done is done Forever!!to Many Enemy a and respawn just put the game worst!!

1 Like

Well if you want the game to be better, maybe try constructive criticism instead of just throwing in the towel.

6 Likes

i certainly do not agree, but there is something wrong with enemies spawning behind you after you cleared the room.
It has happened to me multiple times, you clear the bunker room by room, but suddenly there’s a enemy behind you, with no other entrance to the room/bunker than the one youre guarding…

I would (as a developer) seriously consider a no-spawn-zone around the player, at least a 150m radius, in order to solve the issue.
But please DONT stop the enemy from sending reinforcements during active combat, just dont let them appear in a cleared room with only the one entrance youre standing in…

4 Likes

If machines won’t respawn, you can clear out entire map of machines, leaving you nothing to shoot at and very little ways to level up your char.

3 Likes

I am ONLY saying to put the game less anoying,it was better before the big update,now to Many Enemy and the worst thing,they respawn when we leave the game,we have to do everthing Again!!this is not fun,is anoying and waste of time.

1 Like

When the game is Over,we leave the game,like the all other game or give US something to continue,without anoying Enemy respawn,a cheap way to put the game Alive,can you tell me why Enemy respawn!?who is making more machines!?nobody.

1 Like

appearantly you havent finished the story missions… or you simply missed the point… there’s ALWAYS more enemies, somewhere, somehow. its a guerilla warfare game, not tetris… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Having some enemy’s respawn helps gaining that xp for other character builds :ok_hand:

1 Like

No i didn t finish the story and with this type of anoying respawn,i.think i Will never finish,give US on aventure mode,less respawn and Enemy,a real experience,is ONLY what we want,not everybody have a lot of time to play videogames.

1 Like

Ok,play on hard mode,and let the Adventure mode with a real experience…we just want to travel the world,beat the normal Enemy,and finish the story, nobody is making more machines,no reason to respawn.

1 Like

Well we’ll never know if there is no one making new robots thats just apart of the mystery

2 Likes

Sorry , but are you serious ? If the enemy’s wouldn’t Respawn you would end up with an empty dead world , you are the inly one that i have seen in the forum’s for asking for something like that ,at the end of the story if you want so badly to make machines stop respawning , go to the game files find the respawn script and delete ,but then don’t start complaining we the game is so boring .

4 Likes

Respawning Machines is a core game feature, since this is an open world singleplayer/co-op shooter. It’s not that unusual; tons of other games with similar premises do this as well. But if you have problems with that, this probably isn’t the game for you.

4 Likes

Two question:

Why are you the arbiter of what counts as a “real experience” ?

Why do you think that you know what we want ?

1 Like

Technically, the prototype population should be fixed and decline over time being replaced by Military or FNIX units. But, yes, the machines are in active production as the game progresses (even if there’s no granular system emulating this.)

1 Like

There is one spawn problem I hate it where I’m hiding in a house or a barn still in combat and a runner or a hunter or a seeker spawn inside with me and all the doors are closed I kill them then I move around to collect loot then there are more of them even hunters spawn inside barn doors which I’m not gonna lie is funny only if they don’t have sticky bombs OR A FRICKING RAIL GUN

2 Likes

Mate this is a feature of the game it’s meant to be challenging and don’t forget most of the game is for multiplayer there is a higher respawn rate so others have a chance to destroy the machines. This can be annoying which I agree but I believe most of the fun is killing as many machines without dying then accomplishing the mission to find out more to the story. If enemies didn’t respawn the game would be too easy you need to pay to get the prize nothing is ever really easy it requires you to do something. If you have a problem with this go to some boring peaceful Minecraft and you’ll probably see that when there’s nothing to really do, like fight an enemy and claim rewards, the game would be pretty boring. Fighting enemies that keep coming back has been a main feature in many of the best games we have today. So play a different game if this frustrates you this much that you can’t even spell although you’ve edited it twice :joy:

1 Like

Which is worse? The rail gun, or the gas grenade when you can’t escape?

But, yeah, there should be a dead zone around the player where robots can’t respawn.

2 Likes

They’re both equally annoying gas means you have to move and rail gun means ur dead in about three seconds

1 Like

Right now i.am playing Rage 2 i have a lot of things to do,a very good fps,and the Enemy when we clear an big área,the Enemy don t respawn,and iS satisfying,see your job in the game doing something,respawn is a cheap way to give more time to a Game!!clear áreas Over and Over again,is very anoying and no reason to machine.respawn

1 Like