Stora Drybo safe house, precise location urgently needed?

As above, I am about to get wiped out if i can’t find the safe house, just ran through the location chased by hunters, is there a video anywhere? I just spent two hours getting here from Ovenby base, if i get killed, i think its a step nearer to unistalling, tx

or if i have it wrong, the nearest SH.

Ok, found it, had to go up a ramp, the building looked all burnt out.

2 Likes

Here’s a valuable tip for finding safehouses: If you’re within 250m of a safehouse, you’ll get safehouse icon on your compass, leading you directly to it.

And for all others who might come to same issue, Stora Drybo safehouse is at (-1117, 18), 2nd floor of the barn.

2 Likes

Tip 1: Start with Adventure difficulty.

Tip 2: Focus on leveling up by fighting the enemies you can handle. All combat grants XP. Don’t waste ammo with poor weapons on the biggest enemies. The .50 cal works best on big machines, and the grenade launcher works best on groups of small machines.

Tip 3: Spend 2 points on Carry Capacity, 2 points on Salvage and preferably 2 points on Running Speed, ASAP. The Vanguard specialization is your safest bet, IMO. (Also remember that the lvl. cap is 31, and you can not respec any skills later.)

Tip 4: Don’t uninstall the game.

1 Like

Drop a radio in location near by like in a hanger, or a mine, or a bunker there by don’t need to track it, so when in a loosing battle run to the radio icon on the top bar

Tx, used a mod, so already can run, no lack of breath, etc, and bigger carrying cap, clouldn#'t play without these, no time or tbh patience.

same with remnants of the ashes, great game, but no good for those who just want to enjoy the game/atmosphere.

Why do you complain if you are using mods and possibly trainers?
You are spamming your frustrations, you can find weapons everywhere, you just need to look.
And the same for the settings, they are on the Main Menu, you need to confirm some of them.
The difficulty ones can be changed on the ingame menu (during gameplay).

3 Likes

quite rude, i pointed out that when i click on settings nothing is happening, in that I cant change any settings

I used the proper tone for that situation, or else no one would even “like” my post.
I don´t go to every forum to ask simple questions, first i do some research, then if i really can´t find it i ask someone on the Forum.
You did complained in at least 3 different posts.
I gave you direct information.
If that did not help, take a screenshot of your menus, maybe then we can see if it´s bugged or not.

Do not cross-post your issue all over the forums :exclamation: One topic about it is enough: Can't change options, graphics, etc

And like it was said in your topic, i’ll say it again: remove your mods/cheats if you want the game to work properly.

//Mod