Storage box size

Yes, that’s getting ridiculous.

Just be sensible and don’t pick up what you don’t need, just store what you need, recycle what you don’t need or from what you need ressources, or throw it away.

400 kg for plundra is already fourth as much as we initially started with when weight was introduced.

What’s the reason to gather all the scrap the world offers, if you don’t need it?

Games with inventories always want the players to manage their inventory.

What would you do in real life?
“All rooms are full, the attic is full, even my neighbors and my parents houses are full… I need a greater house with more space just for more crap. Sort things and throw away what I don’t need and what doesn’t get selled? No way!”

If you want to spend ressources:
You could build 14 resistance bases, maxed out, and then play hard base defenses on guerilla mode. I’d bet you’d need some stuff to repair or rebuild the bases.

And don’t pick up everything.

It’s hard, I know. In earlier days there wasn’t as much ammo and stuff.

It’s just an advice. I don’t want to tell you how to play this game. But on the other hand you can’t demand something from the devs with the word “ridiculous” just because of your way to play the game.

No, it’s not for the devs, it’s just against “more, more, more”.

If a game has limits, I accept them and try to make the best out of them. I manage to manage the game… Or the inventory. I don’t want to “force someone” to change the game because I can’t handle the given limits.

The only thing I would agree with is (caution: more, more, more), compared to a real RPG, that we have too less different items, weapons or qualities of them to find. It doesn’t take necessarly long to get everything, which is in other games… Different. But in the end I stay at my opinion that we still would have to manage our stuff in our limited space.

Btw the only reason for enlarging the available space (plundra) was the devs descition to place every single DLC item directly to the plundra. Many had storage issues after buying a DLC because of those initial items.
In my eyes a wrong descition (for providing DLC-stuff).

No, excuse me.
I put it (force) into quotes because I didn’t know a better word. I wanted to tell my point of view. Not that it’s the opposite of yours or something like that.

I agree with your numbers 1 to 4.

But calling a games feature ridiculous just because of your way to play isn’t the nicest way, too.

I’m sorry that some of my sentences seem to be harsh… English isn’t my first language, sometimes I just don’t know better words… Or how they may be read by others.

And I’m sorry that you feel attacked by me. It’s my honest opinion of how games with inventories, limited spaces,… are meant to be played. And I represent my arguments about my opinions strongly, but I’m open for compromises.

@SidTheUndying Storage is not low. You’re hoarding too many items. There’s plenty to do in the game to keep your materials at reasonable levels.

This is a discussion forum. If you can’t handle that other people might have different opinions than yourself, then maybe it’s not for you. So mind your manners.

//Mod

Since this thread started the plundra has the ability to double in size. And to start this old thread back up should be a clue that increasing inventory size does not fix an inventory management issue with players. Double the size, year later, same issue. Repeating the same thing and expecting different results is just insane.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I even didn’t see that this topic is as old.
Just would have had to scroll up, but obviously didn’t do that.

Good quote, take a few days off to figure out what it means.

//Mod

Edit: Apparently he didn’t.

:broom:

2 Likes