Storage Space Upgrade

It’s been a few months since we received the PLUNDRA storage unit and I have to say it needs improvements.

Firstly, it needs to count the weaponry placed within the unit as taking up 2 spaces instead of 2 + the amount of attachments applied in addition.

Secondly, we just need more in general. I think since its nearly Christmas we need to have a big increase in PLUNDRA capacity. Say up to 300 spaces.

Thanks to all the developers!!!
and… Merry Christmas!!!

4 Likes

There are a couple of threads around for storage and “inventory management” (forum search) improvements.

The particular issue with the 2+ spaces for guns with attachments has been acknowledged as a bug and is up for fixing.

2 Likes

I solved the problem with the 4 characters available. I brought all 4 characters to the maximum capacity level by unlocking the two additional bars. In this way I have a considerable load capacity. It’s not the best way to do it but it helps me a lot.

2 Likes

You do know, that the direct transfer between the different characters doesn’t work any more ?
If you leave a bag on the ground and change characters that bag will be gone for the next and the content is lost. Just saying…

Edit: but I wouldn’t mind an increase in storage capacity of the Plundra, or at least dedicated weapon slots. Maybe somewhere between 10 to 20 plus the 100 slots in the Plundra.

2 Likes

Yes I know, but I don’t do it this way, I use the plundra as a basis for exchange.

1 Like

Maybe another page in inventory will help, like press R1 or something for next inventory page. Just a idea. :relieved:

3 Likes

Personally, I feel the plundra page just needs a little love such as sorting by type, or some kind of paged interface. The queue at the moment is a chore to use.

2 Likes

My problems with the plundra are:

• the list let’s you only see a couple of items a time
  • the scrolling is slow and buggy (icons disappear)
  • items should display by category
  • you should see the quality indicators of all items
  • you should be able to resort items within the plundra
  • you should be able to manage your backpack inventory (rearrange, drop) while in the plundra screen

I played Desolate a while ago. The plundra there wasn’t perfect, still way more usable.

5 Likes

I’d say that what it needs most of all is a more functional interface.
I want the ability to right-click on an object inside Plundra and discard it. And an ability to sort items by category. And I’d like the interface to look more like your inventory menu, as it’s a genuine pain in the arse to scroll through a hundred objects.

4 Likes

A fix for the “5 slots weapon with attachments bug” would also be very helpful :slightly_smiling_face:

My only beef with the Plundra Storage Box is when I switch to another character and I can’t take anything out of it unless I’m using the same character that put any item into the Storage Box. I’m on Xbox One by the way and earn all achievable achievements in the game.

That would almost be worth not hating christmas for.

Seriously though, 300 would be nice to have, but my biggest gripe right now is that since the last patch, the limit seems to be 100, which is a bit annoying if you have 150 items store (as then you can’t put in anything until you’ve removed really a lot of things). It’d be nice if there were a “swap” function (take this gun from plundra, drop it on a gun in the inventory, inventory gun goes to the plundra, plundra gun goes to the inventory). Maybe, that is even already intended behavior, but for me, it just crashes the game.

2 Likes

It has been recognized as a bug. Should be an easy fix.

It should basically behave as additional slots for the base/backpack inventory (with a tabbed/category view, of course). Then swapping items would automagically be a thing.