Stralsund Schematic

Platform: PC

Unable to pickup the schematic lying on the floor in the house next to the harvester in Stralsund although its got the hand icon but no way of picking it up.

1 Like

This isn’t a schematic, that’s ammo schematic points. You don’t need this one. Just craft some ammo and you get all you need.

1 Like

Whatever type of schematic it is I should still be able to pick it up hence me posting in “Support and Bug Reports”.

2 Likes

I agree, but it doesn’t matter any more.
Just additional ammo schematic points for buying missing ammo schematics. You get these points at any place where earlier the schematics themselves were or by just crafting ammo.

encountered this bug today on Xbox.

it may not matter in terms of acquiring schematics, but I like to have all areas completed 100%.

2 Likes

Same. It’s most annoying not being able to 100% everything just because of some bug :rage:

1 Like

in Stralsund (small burnt house in the Farmlands), there is a schematic on the floor with no prompt to pick up

1 Like

I’d guess it’s already known.
Did you try from any stance and every direction?

It’s not a major issue as there aren’t any fixed schematics any more. There are just schematic points in the world, which you can also get by crafting something.

Nevertheless, the position should be adjusted a bit.

Can you add a screenshot to get sure?

1 Like

Been an issue for a while. Merging with another report.

//Mod

1 Like

My location at the moment and stills of a collectable I can’t pick up at Stralsund.
A well known bug or just coĂŻncidence?

Hi,

It already has been reported.
I repeat my answer:

It doesn’t matter that much. Just ammo crafting points which you can also get by crafting ammo and which you need to unlock new ammo crafting schematics.

It does matter for 100% completion.

1 Like

For a 100% completion which isn’t counted anywhere.

Yes, if you want to have taken all, it would be necessary. But it’s not necessary to get everything unlocked.

1 Like

I thought it’s is counted in the number of completed locations. And it should work when it’s implemented in the game. But, it is indeed not necessary.

2 Likes

Yes, that should still be there.
I meant that it isn’t counted for any trophy or challenge or the games dashboard site. There you can reach 100% just by completing all challenges.

:sunglasses: Ok I see what you meant. I like it to also have all locations completed, even though there are still locations that are bugged, and are not fixed. I posted some of my personal wants in Discord in the hope that the devs get to see that and fix them. But I understand that there are more important bugs to fix. And new content, new areas and story progression is most important to most GZ gamers, not 100% completion. :coffee:

2 Likes

I always weigh up effort and use.

When it was necessary to collect them all to have access to the schematics, I collected them all.

But for example the weapons at each location don’t have much use for me. I collect, what I find, but I try not so spend too much time to search for them :wink:

2 Likes

This is a known issue. Please search next time.

Merged threads.

//Mod

Mod merged both topics :wink:

My apologies. I do search, but can’t always find it :relieved: