Strange items... like this chimney

Strange chimney

Probably designed for KOZP (sorry, Dutch joke)

If every chimney in GZ, along with everything else was fully modeled, the game would implode.
This is just a common thing with games, you take design shortcuts where you can.

2 Likes

its meant to keep Santa Claus from coming down the chimeney :dizzy_face: just use the front door

1 Like

I still can’t figure out how santa comes down chimney s without any burnt firewood ashes etc all on his cloths, doesn’t make sense

1 Like

last year I fell asleep :milky_way: I missed it, not this year, I put those firewood gates in front of the chimney the night before, and they were moved the next morning, not this year, my camera is ready

It’s against bad gnomes.
Santa just uses magic.

1 Like

Haha, funny replies! :sweat_smile:

I understand the DEV aspect behind it.

Strange items would be the candles, lit candles, that you find in different arrangements all over the map. The candles are always lit but do not burn down. And the few haunted places you stumble on when exploring. The outhouse at a picnic site is strange to start with, but it is haunted on top of being out of place.

1 Like

Strange world we’re living in!

All those things make GZ a great game.

At the moment I’m working on Easter Eggs I can’t find, so Gysbert - maak je borst maar nat :rofl:

1 Like

maybe that’s what the gnome event was suppose to be :slightly_smiling_face: , they kinda look like santa clause, Christmas Event, however, whatever the purpose of the gnome ticks were will always remain a mystery, because the people that created them no longer work there, :receipt: i guess we will never know there true purpose ?

but the flying reindeer totally works for you?

Gnome ticks? Never saw them. Flying Reindeer? :laughing:

the gnome ticks :wink: use to sneak in housing & often times lock the doors so players couldn’t get inside, fast-travel packs help to get in houses, the gnome ticks would just stand there frozen, kinda like the wipping angels from doctor who