Strength in Numbers Mission Not Completing

We are working on this issue and it will be addressed by next patch. The patch is coming when ready.

Thank you for reporting and helping us with the details!

4 Likes

A slight confusion here though is that (for me at least) Strength in Numbers is a quest with a house, a barn and a few cars close to Dyvik, and not a bunker at all.
However, recently in my game I came over the quest ā€œThe Old Guardā€, where there is a bunker in which a bunch of robots are supposed to be locked up, but where about three of them DO spawn on top of the bunker instead. So the workaround works for that mission, and this might be the cause of the confusion I suppose.

1 Like

Possibly relevant information, I got hit by the bug causing you to lose all progress on uncompleted missions after a co-op session, loaded in at the Dyvik safehouse afterwards (not where I last was), and the area was swarming with machines. Obviously canā€™t complete this mission since itā€™s not showing up anymore due to the aforementioned other bug, but it looks like whether you have this mission or not may impact whether the correct number of machines spawn or not.

On the mission in Salthamn, I need to find clues of what happened there in the bunker. I pick up the paper but nothing happens. Now im stuck. (PC, Solo)

Do you mean that you donā€™t get an update to the mission, or do you mean that you donā€™t have any idea where to go next?

Thereā€™s a map on the noticeboard in the Salthamn Bunker that shows you where to find the houses you need to investigate next to progress in the mission.