Swimming Ability

At least some kind of swimming for short periods of time or not too far from the coast.

Merged several topics where people have requested swimming, into one, neat topic.

//Mod

Swimming has been a commonly asked feature and I have an idea how it can be implemented without us being able to reach unpaid for islands.

The less you carry the longer you can swim for and the more you carry the less you can swim for. This could be upgraded in the survival skill tree where u could increase the amount u can swim for. This is just an idea since drowning isn’t the nicest thing when u slip off a cliff or a dock.

1 Like

Same feature request topics merged.

@MVTracks, you’ve replied in the topic above, yet you cross-post the same feature request twice. Why is that?

//Mod

I didn’t remember I’d posted on here before :sweat_smile:

That was may time (too long ago to remember) I’m sorry for a repost :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I’ve said it before, and i’ll say it again: Do use Forum Search before making a new topic. :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok, will do (post must be 20 character)

1 Like

NO SWimming, it is not a common idea and just adds needless complications to the game, bad idea.

Just a correction, alot of people on live streams and on the forum have had requested swimming alot since it is very annoying when you drown, many people ik who play this game also wish for swimming

If you would die from drowning, then, maybe, you could say it is annoying. But you get booted back to shore, without any damage to yourself. How is that annoying? :thinking:

Also, it doesn’t make sense for your char to go swimming in the middle of Sweden’s winter, with full gear on you. Either you’d sink to the bottom due to the weight you carry or even if you somehow make it, you’d die from hypothermia.

4 Likes