Swimming Robots

I dont know if this is a bug or not but I had hunters coming to my location from under the lake. The screenshot only shows one but there was three of them before I died…

2 Likes

Where did they go into the water? And how did they get up that hill without you slotting them? In fact how did they get up that slope at all - they aren’t climbers, Hunters!

I didnt see then go into the water just coming out on three sides the image shows a steep climb but it wasnt so steep, I think the amazement of it stopped me in my tracks, that and there deadly acurate fire. I respawn at the same place (the church behind me) and took a screenie of the one remaining swimmer or rather diver.

There are odd things beginning to happen - I saw a Dog paddling the other day - wasn’t looking for me, it was just paddling. When I engaged it it ran away and didn’t come back… I killed a Hunter the other other day, which was wading towards me (I mean 350 yards away) and then fell down in the water and I couldn’t loot it - not that there’s anything worth having on them…

Must be a new thing, havnt seen any rusty robots yet :laughing:

A while ago I killed a Hunter, and it fell into a lake… And floated on the surface. Not sure if it’s related, but it’s equally as silly.