Tactical Response Update Patch Notes - discussion

So…its not totally safe?

@Zesiir

Did they fix the ultra long grenade delay until it explodes? Had such a feeling yesterday.

I don’t know. It’s not really a problem, since you can “cook” grenades in GZ. Just hold down the attack button before you throw to give it a shorter timer :+1:

Yes, but cooking also takes time.

I still would like to know from Other Playstation 4 users if there are more crashes now than before the Update.
On PC i know it seems better now.

At least on PS5 no crashes for a long long time.
I should check the region north of ringfort again… That’s the only spot where it crashed for me multiple times a long long time ago. That’s why I didn’t go there for a long long time.

I corrected it, Already knew about your experience :+1:

1 Like

So the “weekly random mission” seems seems neither weekly nor random.

I’ve just had my third "Anomalous signal"in three days. Same mission, same objective, same location, same rewards.

Shock ammo is broken, transferring loot seems hit and miss. I’ve had two random crashes on different saves, plus I keep getting moments where I can’t interact with the storage box.

After the “we’ve tested this for weeks” rhetoric this feels like the most underwhelming update in a long time.

1 Like

I had the same mission (Anomalous Signal) three times now, but once it was at Äppelbo, and two times north-ish of Fastaborg.

What is now intended for? One mission per week or one mission type per week?
Initially I thought it would be a random mission once per week. :thinking:

@SR_Carni Clearification appreciated

1 Like

I’ve just this second had it pop for a fourth time. It’s at Äppelbo, again.

1 Like

Ok. I think this mission is tied to character, rather than world. Switching to one of my alts and it’s triggered a different mission; Repair Station Removal.

So, since it went live on the 25th I’ve had 3 occurrences of “Anomalous Signal” on my main.

A 4th occurrence of “Anomalous Signal” on an alt.

A fresh occurrence of “Repair Station Removal” on another alt.

All on the same profile and the same world.

Edit:
I can’t seem to get it to trigger for my 4th character, so maybe it’s not affected by character. Who knows?

Either way, I’ve had the “weekly” mission now trigger 5 times in 4 days across 3 characters. Make of that what you will

1 Like

If you would also name the locations for every occurrence we can also see how many alternative locations there are. :coffee:

I thought I read somewhere about a Hazardous Materials mission, but I can’t seem to find it again.

Cluster of buildings, North East of Stenmyra near the bundle of red pipes.

Tbh. It looked like the recent “where’s this” postcard with the radar dish on top of some containers. It spawns in a series of containers as part of the mission

1 Like

Yes, I know. I just did a Repair Station Removal mission west of Pärlsjon. (2nd world) Nice mission.

A friend just reported that he had Repair Station Removal mission spawn east of Kållebyviken, the location where that postcard was made. But it spawned in his main world. The devs probably noticed the talk about the same missions being spawned and adjusted that.

I have done 2 Repair Station Removal missions now and in addition to having different locations, I found there was also some variation in what you have to do to complete the mission. In one occasion I had to destroy a small fusebox on a container, and in the other location I had to destroy a stand-alone junction box. All the same type of mission though.

1 Like

Intended design is one mission a week. How often are you seeing them right now?

A new copy of the mission pops of each day. So it seems you’ll get 7 instances of each mission per week (1 per day) as it currently is.

2 Likes

Ah! Let me confirm if this is actually the way it was meant

2 Likes

I have only received 1 mission per week. Last week, and this week Monday.

Only played 1 character in 1 world, original one before more worlds came available.

Conlusion from me is: WAI