Taking on tanks

I took out 4 tank level 4, found an easy way I just shot at one leg all the time and it blow off and they fell over.

Thought this may help some of you.

1 Like

Wait… Are you saying that the Tank’s whole leg fell off??

I’ll need to see that to believe it! :smile:

I use this tactic on some hunters that are reluctant to move. Just shot at the frame until it makes poof. Always a good laugh :sweat_smile:

Yes, it does work. However, since you’re shooting the “frame” part of the tank, it deals minimal damage, compared when you’d be shooting at it’s components or armor plates. And due to this, you’ll use a lot more ammo and spend more time as well.

But the leg falls off? Or it´s just the normal animation with an intact machine(not dismembered).

It would take 2 minutes to test, , , , , just saying

Totally right.
But i don´t intend to play GZ today.
But it´s probably not true, I tried that in the past to see what would happen, they just twitched the legs, only the weapons and parts of armor fall of, I really doubt the devs suddenly put dismembered mechanics into the game.

LOL OK I tested it , 2 proto and 2 military. Using FMJ ammo making sure that there was no over penetration into other body parts and, , , , ,nothing fell off, collapsed or anything to back up OP;s claim.
The falling over to one side or another appears to be random.

I took out 4 tanks just shooting out at one leg only these where 4 tanks together as well, did record it as i did not expect to survive it.

Just kept shooting at one leg, and the tank blow up, good thing about it you hid and shoot round the corner at the leg, found the tank found it difficult to shoot back at me, if you use the binoculars you can see the control box behind the knee armour plating before you pick the target spot.